Shocking NASA Image: Never-Seen-Before Southeast Oil Slick Arm

Started by Kadri, May 20, 2010, 06:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zairyn Arsyn

WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

PabloMack

My brother works for a company that was acquired by BP.  He said their practices were on the road to ruining them.  They would lay off or force experts to leave the company because they were "too expensive".  Instead, the company was run by MBA's (Masters in Business Administration) who loved to cut costs and get rid of long-term resources for the benefit of short-term gains.  Before the company was ruined, some managers that were originally part of the Solvay acquisition convinced a private venture capital firm to buy all the assets.  The new management has turned the company around and is now wisely managing their future (and making money at it).  My brother has many horror stories to tell about BP.  The oil spill and how bad it has turned out is of no surprize to me.  That is what happens when you put MBAs in charge of engineering!