Major Gallery Update

Started by FrankB, March 11, 2007, 12:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankB

Hi,

I have finally updated my own gallery with my TG2 works.

Some of which you may have see already, others yet unpublished. I think at least 6 images have never been published anywhere as of today.

Here's the direct link

Regards,
Frank

old_blaggard

Those are all nice, Frank ;).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Will

I like the orbital shot, how did you get the blur on the stones?

Regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

mrwho

will, I think I read on here that you can get blur if you set it for an animation, having the stones move, then render one of the frames (probably didn't explain it that well, sorry)

Anyways, great gallery. Any chance you could share the tgd or settings for your clouds? They're all really fantastic

FrankB

Will, you'd have to have the deep edition with animation features. Simply create 3 frames, with a key frame on frame 1 and frame 3. Then, you simply render just frame 2, which will have that motion blur effect because your camera is moving from the position on frame 1 to the position on frame 3. That's it.
It's not like mrwho suspected, that the stones where moving, that's not correct. The only thing moving is the camera.

Cheers,
Frank

FrankB

Quote from: mrwho on March 11, 2007, 03:09:02 PM
Anyways, great gallery. Any chance you could share the tgd or settings for your clouds? They're all really fantastic

Yes and no. Planetside has a few of my presets and demo projects, which contain a few of those skies. It's up to them to publish those with one of the next updates. Oshyan? Any comment?

Cheers,
Frank

helentr

Your images are great, Frank. I loved the big cloud. I hope that your presets will be included in an update - soon.

Helen

Will

ah so it motion blur, hmm never seen it come out so well before. Nice.

Regards,

Will

rcallicotte

Fine job, Frank!  The first one that caught my, though the ones I saw were all spectacular, was the one in the woods where the sun rays are breaking through the trees.  Fantastic!
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Oshyan

The presets/demo scenes are due to be released soon. Lots going on behind the scenes and the fruits should be available shortly. :)

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

presets?  demos?  fruits?  behind the scenes?

what?   ???

Sounds cool and gets my heart racing.  Is this something we should know about?  Eh?

Please keep us (me) in the dark no longer.  Please.   :P
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Will

I'm at the edge of my seat.

Regards,

Will

Dark Fire

Those pictures are amazing!