WIP desert scene

Started by mrwho, March 12, 2007, 07:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwho

I've already changed the terrain (too much strata :) ) but I'm not sure what else to do with it, besides adding plants.

old_blaggard

It looks like a great image.  The only thing of which I'm not so sure is those black things near the bottom.  I would recommend getting rid of them if possible.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

mrwho

yeah, they've been removed. they disappeared when I changed the strata/outcrop settings, so I'm not sure where they came from

rcallicotte

Was this all accomplished in TG2?  If so, this is amazing.  If not, it is still great.  Feels like I just woke up after sleeping in the canyon all night and this is my reward.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

mrwho

Mindscape

That's a decent sky. Not sure what that black stuff is at the bottom of your image.

SeerBlue

the "black stuff" almost looks like you may have the camera partially beneath or inside the terrain, hard for me to see with old eyes. SeerBlue

Dark Fire

The black stuff looks a bit like a dead plant. That and the random lumps on the terrain in the foreground are the only things I have a problems with in this picture (the lumps looks nice in the background).