TG2 update.

Started by icarus51, July 25, 2010, 01:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandrake

Quote from: Tangled-Universe on November 23, 2010, 05:23:12 AM
Screens about what? :) It are the same kind of windows, only with new parameters ;D
What about this?
•Optional wireframes in the 3D preview, with per-object/population controls

cyphyr

Any chance of a popper fix for the transparency/shadow casting bug? I've spent all day making a very detailed model that won't hardly be seen where a simple bent plane with a working transparency channel would have done just fine !!
:)
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

bla bla 2

Où, il faut faire la mise a jour dans leur site ou dans le logiciel ?
Si, c'est dans le logiciel ca fait rien.... ???

AP

Quite a bit on the atmosphere updates. What about terrain features?

Matt

Quote from: cyphyr on November 23, 2010, 12:55:59 PM
Any chance of a popper fix for the transparency/shadow casting bug? I've spent all day making a very detailed model that won't hardly be seen where a simple bent plane with a working transparency channel would have done just fine !!
:)
Richard

This works better with an imported object (which can be a plane of course). Imported objects with an opacity map do cast transparent shadows where the opacity map is black. (It's still only on/off transparency however.)
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Redwolf

we all cried out for transparency on water, how about shore foam, or just foam?

not read all the posts in this thread..BTW so i dont know if this has been mentioned b4

Oshyan

The update is not yet available bla bla. If you are a registered user, you will be notified of the update by the software when you start it. We will be publishing more information and a release date soon.

Google translation:
La mise à jour n'est pas encore disponible blah blah. Si vous êtes un utilisateur enregistré, vous serez informé de la mise à jour par le logiciel lorsque vous le lancez. Nous publierons plus d'informations et une date de sortie bientôt.

Richard, I don't think that bug is fixed this time, but we'll get it in a future release (I could be wrong, the change log is long and I don't have it in front of me).

No built-in shore foam yet, but there are a number of different approaches people have created with good results.

- Oshyan

bla bla 2