Please Sign

Started by rcallicotte, August 04, 2010, 07:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrix2003

And in the mindset of all things concerning graphics and pixels and stuff, could we also respect "freedom FROM religion", and respectfully  - just move on.
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

rcallicotte

To respect many of the same people whose family members and friends have been massively executed by religious fanatics, a better way to show respect would be to do something about it.  Nominalism sucks.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

rcallicotte

I don't know anything about this person Hamid, but this makes sense -

After the problem of Ground Zero Mosque has escalated it becomes an urgent necessity to distinguish 'Moderate' from 'Radical' Islam. Without making such a distinction the US and the rest of the world will remain divided regarding this issue. Debates about the issue can be endless unless we define the words 'radical' and 'moderate'.

Mosque leaders, Islamic scholars, and organizations who want to be considered Moderates MUST clearly and unambiguously declare the following declaration in their media outlets and on their websites.

I suggest that you send this declaration to Mosque leaders and the Islamic organizations inside the US and worldwide to see if they are ready to accept such a declaration or not.

Please feel free to circulate this newsletter so that we can start a process that allows us to distinguish radical from moderate Islam.

Declaration of Beliefs of Muslim Moderates -

I (We) are Muslims who want contemporary understandings of Islam to replace currently predominant harsh and radical (Salafi/Wahabbi) interpretations of our religion. We therefore declare that:

1-    Redda Law, the Sharia Law that allows the killing of Muslims who convert to other faiths, must be banned in Islamic teachings and in Sharia legal doctrine. Islamic countries that practice Sharia must stop the practice of this law and must admit that Freedom of belief and the right to convert to other faith or believe is a basic right that must be given to all Muslims.

2-    Current mainstream Sharia doctrines justify the use of violence against women. They encourage men to beat their wives to discipline them. They allow women accused of adultery to be stoned to death. These doctrines are barbarically inhumane, non-egalitarian, and teach Muslim children to be violent. These teachings must be ended by reinterpreting the Islamic text that justifies such violence.

3-    Traditional Sharia doctrines teach Muslims that they must engage in war so that Islam will dominate the world. When Islam becomes dominant, Non-Muslims are offered three options: to convert to Islam, to pay Jizzia (a humiliating tax), or to be killed. These doctrines run contrary to modern respect for diversity and for personal freedom of speech and belief. This understanding of Jihad that seeks domination of Islam over other peoples must no longer be regarded as an Islamic value and its teaching as a duty for Muslims must end.

The early Islamic wars known as "Futohaat Islameia" were fought to implement this doctrine of Jihad. These wars therefore should now be regarded as un-Islamic and un-justifiable.

4-    Jews are individuals who deserve the same respect accorded to all individuals. They should not be called "pigs and monkeys." The Islamic teaching that Muslims must fight and kill all Jews before the end of days is totally incorrect and unacceptable as it does not exist in the Quran. All teachings that encourage anti-Semitic attitudes, violence or disrespect toward Jews must be declared un-Islamic.

5-    Slavery is a crime against humanity. All Sharia laws that justify slavery in our modern times must not be taught any more. Muslim scholars must have a clear and loud voice against slavery.

6-    Islamic Sharia laws currently permit the killing homosexuals. These laws also are advocating a crime against our fellow human beings. They must be declared un-Islamic and their implementation must be considered criminal.

Signed,

Dr. Tawfik Hamid

Goms

What about taking it more open and everyone has to sign it?

1 - No People or Organization or State is allowed to kill anyone.

2 - The Universal Declaration of Human Rights must be followed by every People or Organization or State.

3 - Public international law must be followed by every People or Organization or State.

More simple. ;)
But think about the implementation of this laws for the US. The US Government should already follow this laws, but doesn't.

edit: And, of course, the rule of law.
Quote from: FrankB
you're never going to finish this image ;-)

dandelO

QuoteBut think about the implementation of this laws for the US. The US Government should already follow this laws, but doesn't.

I'm biting my tongue from page 1 of this thread. I will continue to, in large.
The Government knows that religion creates war, the perfect scapegoat for war is a god you don't understand, or, are even ALLOWED to accept, due to your own faith! Perfect! 8)

As Westerner's hate continues to grow for the Muslim religion, even in such distant places of the World as the Terragen forum, our governments are happy-campers. Because, you've bought it. "No returns but, do come again". Again.

That's all from me in here. Peace and love!

Let us render,
Amen. :-*

rcallicotte

Sounds good to me.  But, what happens to people who deciding killing is something they want to keep doing?  Do we jettison them into space?

Quote from: Goms on August 16, 2010, 01:31:29 PM
What about taking it more open and everyone has to sign it?

1 - No People or Organization or State is allowed to kill anyone.

2 - The Universal Declaration of Human Rights must be followed by every People or Organization or State.

3 - Public international law must be followed by every People or Organization or State.

More simple. ;)
But think about the implementation of this laws for the US. The US Government should already follow this laws, but doesn't.

edit: And, of course, the rule of law.

Goms

Quote from: calico on August 16, 2010, 02:36:19 PM
Sounds good to me.  But, what happens to people who deciding killing is something they want to keep doing?  Do we jettison them into space?

We use laws under the rule of law to judge them.
But in order to be allowed to do this, we need to do better.
Forbidding a group of people to build their church is the wrong way, as the freedom of religion is a human right.
If people decide "killing is something they want to keep doing" in another country, we need the UN to give a mandate to stop this.

I think the way of the categorical imperative is the only way to get our world working in a few hundred years.
If you want to be able to build your church, allow others to.
If you want to be respected and not persecuted, respect others.

Enough and everything spoken from my side; respect others. :)
Quote from: FrankB
you're never going to finish this image ;-)

rcallicotte

otakar

This is too good not to share: