Maple Tree - Seasons Pack

Started by dandelO, August 06, 2010, 09:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandelO

Maple Tree - Seasons Pack is; 2 .tgo models, with built-in 'season shaders', making 8 variations of this tree.

Each season's tree has a different leaf count/size/colour and all seasons are pre-set into each model at default settings. Simply visit the internal network of each model's 'parts shader' and select whichever 'season shader' you require.

The total size for 'tree 1' is about 26mb, and 'tree 2' is about 27mb, including all default image maps on loading so, they're not too memory heavy at all. :)

Defaults settings are 'Summer', in both models.

Preview Seasons:
[attachimg=#]

Cheers! :)

dandelO

And here's the preview of the 'Summer' version(default) of both trees:
[attachimg=#]

dandelO

I've tried to upload this twice to Ashundar and both times appear to have failed. My screen just refreshes at 100% of the upload and there's no confirmation dialogue afterwards. Hopefully it has made it's way there, although, I don't think it has...

I'll prepare my own download link and post it here, I'll edit with the Ashundar link, if it has uploaded. :)

EDIT: Mediafire link posted in the meantime.

EDIT 2: I should really start reading things...
QuoteHello and welcome to the Ashundar Terragen Community. We are currently working on a number of system upgrades but the Forums and Galleries are available for your use in the meantime. Keep checking back for new features and resources over the coming weeks.

Dune

Very handy to have some extra trees, Dandel0. Thanks a lot. They look really fine!

mhaze

Thankyou,interesting handy trees

MGebhart

Marc Gebhart

Henry Blewer

These look very nice. Thanks for the work you have put into them.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Oshyan

We just moved to a new server over at tg.org. Having some problems with large file uploads at present. Working on it! :)

- Oshyan

schmeerlap

Thanks for sharing, Martin. Very useful.

John
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

dandelO

Marlin

Thanks. I can always use more trees.  ;D

Zairyn Arsyn

thanks for the generous helping of free trees :)
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

otakar

Wow, nice trees! Thanks a bunch!