Maple Tree - Seasons Pack

Started by dandelO, August 06, 2010, 09:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

At long last, upload size restrictions have been lifted. You can now upload up to 128MB to Terragen.org again. :)

- Oshyan

dandelO

Nice, thanks for the nod, Oshyan. :)

dandelO

Posted to TG.org but in case it's read here first, where's the 'upload' button now? I can't find the submission form any more.

Cheers! :)

Oshyan

Yeah, as you can see the new version of our portal system is messing up the old template. We're working on fixing that. The Upload button is now down at the very bottom of the Downloads section, unfortunately in a gray text on white background.

- Oshyan

dandelO

It has taken a while but I've eventually got around to uploading this pack to TG.Org.

Here's the link; http://www.terragen.org/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item578

I've also edited the link in the first post to the TG.Org one, I don't particularly like sharing my TG/3D stuff on Mediafire, it was just convenient at the time, when Ashundar was down for upgrades. :)

nethskie

i haven't checked the file sharing thread this is the first time! i almost cried when i see a free plant (specially a tree) at last i can play with these thank you! when my deviation is complete I'll credit you for this thanks again!

bronco

bronco

ashfx

Thanks but Where is the download link ?