Campath Version 4

Started by jbest, August 27, 2010, 04:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbest

Hi guys,

I've been using Campath 3 for a while to make animation in Terragen 0.9, and it has worked pretty well. I've heard Campath 4 is more advanced (and better), but I just can't figure out how to use it. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jahnu
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

gregsandor

I think I actually preferred version 3 back when I used them more.  Search the net for the old Campath pages and info on them.

jbest

If I search "Campath 4 Help" I either get stuff about the drug CamPath or tutorials about CamPath 3. I just need to know how to get started with CamPath 4. I don't know how to get anything started with it.

Oh, and another question: How do you get Terranim? All links I've tried don't work.

Thanks,
Jahnu
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

Oshyan

Campath and Terranim are both no longer supported, unfortunately. I don't know anything about Campath 4. The latest version of Terranim (also with minimal documentation) is here:
http://www.terragen.org/index.php?topic=3840.msg29642#msg29642

- Oshyan

jbest

Kadri

Quote from: jbest on September 01, 2010, 10:01:00 PM
Link doesn't work for me.

No problem here , Jbest . Try again ! Maybe there was a downtime or so.

jbest

Still doesn't work, and neither do any other links I've tried for Terranim. I'm trying on a different computer.

gregsandor