dandelO's Grass Shader Update

Started by dandelO, September 18, 2010, 09:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVA99

Many thanks dandelO,

Can't imagine how much time this have taken.

Cheers

Hello everyone,

Help! I can not find the download this updated file .TGD. Why?
This could myself really useful!

Thank you in advance for your help

luvsmuzik

Question for Oshyan:

I have downloaded many files once shared in this forum. Is it okay to reshare those same files, or even use them now that they are no longer available?

Oshyan

Quote from: luvsmuzik on November 04, 2016, 04:58:49 PM
Question for Oshyan:

I have downloaded many files once shared in this forum. Is it okay to reshare those same files, or even use them now that they are no longer available?

In my view it really depends on the terms of use the original author communicated. And if someone explicitly took down their content, that does say something, at least about their desires, if not their legal rights. dandelO left and then came back,  but did not repost everything...

Anyway I think a version of the grass shader is now in the free presets: http://planetside.co.uk/free-downloads/terragen-presets-pack-volume1/

- Oshyan

luvsmuzik

Quote from: 8609852k on October 31, 2016, 03:26:54 PM
Hello everyone,

Help! I can not find the download this updated file .TGD. Why?
This could myself really useful!

Thank you in advance for your help
Quote from: Oshyan on November 04, 2016, 05:01:53 PM
Quote from: luvsmuzik on November 04, 2016, 04:58:49 PM
Question for Oshyan:

In my view it really depends on the terms of use the original author communicated. And if someone explicitly took down their content, that does say something, at least about their desires, if not their legal rights. dandelO left and then came back,  but did not repost everything...

Anyway I think a version of the grass shader is now in the free presets: http://planetside.co.uk/free-downloads/terragen-presets-pack-volume1/

- Oshyan

Thank you!

Eric Johannsen

Is there a TG2 compatible version of the grass shader around somewhere? Unfortunately, my licensed version is TG 2 and I can't upgrade at this time.

Dune

It would work nonetheless, IMO. Nothing really specific about it, just a few tiny (0.005), but high (10) fake stone shaders in principle.

DannyG

Quote from: Eric Johannsen on February 09, 2018, 01:43:01 AM
Is there a TG2 compatible version of the grass shader around somewhere? Unfortunately, my licensed version is TG 2 and I can't upgrade at this time.

The original shaders were created in v2, which I have and they look great in v2, however dandelO and all his kindness and knowledge has taken a break from TG and the web in general. Unfortunately without his permission to share it I cannot. I will however attempt to contact him for you though bud.
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

bobbystahr

Quote from: Eric Johannsen on February 09, 2018, 01:43:01 AM

Check out the link in Oshyan's post for the presets pack. many will work in TG2
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist