canadian dream

Started by Tyrcrash, September 25, 2010, 06:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrcrash

je sais que le titre est stupide mais bon c'est toujours mieux que "grosse montagne"...
sapin d'Xfrog, procedural terrain by Goms (pas sûr), Dandelo Fakestones,  Worldmachine ter.
j'ai eu un problème avc ce rendu: je l'ai lassé tourné et quand je suis revenu j'avais un message d'erreur "abnormal programm termination C++ visual basic" par chance j'ai fait une copie d'écran car quadn j'ai cliqué sur "ok" Terragen s'est quitté (ce qui fait que l'image est plus petite qu'elle n'aurait dut) peut-etre est-ce un probleme connu, je ne sais pas, en tout cas c'est énervant

I know the title is stupid but it's better than "big mountain" ...
Xfrog tree, procedural terrain by Goms (not sure), Dandelo Fakestones, Worldmachine ter.
I have a problem with this render, I turned and bored when I came back I had an error message "abnormal program termination C + + Visual Basic" luckily I made a screenshot because when I have clicked "ok" Terragen is left (so that the image is smaller than it would have had to) perhaps is this a known problem, I do not know, at least that's annoying (google trad)
METAL.

The best webradio: here.

My  DeviantArt account

jbest

Nice start. It seems the trees could use some better quality (unless you've already got them at the highest, which it doesn't appear to be). The background mountain and cloud look nice. The grass stuff, I think, should be a little smaller, just so that it doesn't appear strange when they end near the shore. I think it's a matter of taste, but I'd think the terrain with trees on it should be a little darker. Anyway, interesting look to it.
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

Mahnmut

Kadri

Tyrcrash i don't know about the TG2 problem , but your image is a good start  :)
I would place the sun more to the left or right for more shadow contrast.