TG 21 again a few Images

Started by Naoo, September 27, 2010, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackHole

Quote from: Mahnmut on September 28, 2010, 03:49:29 AM
I donĀ“t speak french, thats why we all give translations in the one world language: bad english!
;D
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

Dune

Very nice result for such a simple setup! I really like the warm, deep colors.

Naoo

Hi

@ Dune: The Node-Screenshot belongs to the image "Aufstieg".

I admit that I too often and too soon, start with a new image, but just the start of an image provides me the most surprises. Often I just follow the random results in Terragen and only give it a direction. Like  surfing. I admire all of You who master Terragen and it's  Node-System so well, that they reach all targeted the want.

Now the next four of my collected works...

ciao
Naoo

PS: Sometimes, like in TG21E, I use DanielOs very nice planetery grass Shader. Thanks for sharing!

Naoo

D & G

dandelO

Una grande collezione di intonaci, mi piacciono gli strati di TG21M rotto!

danielO. ;)

Gannaingh

You have quite a nice collection of images here!

Naoo

Hi

Now: O & Q

Schach = Chess -- You see why?

ciao
Naoo

Naoo

and N & P

Kadri

The last ones are very nice too , Naoo  :)
How long does it take to make one image mostly and in how much time did you make these all Naoo ?
Just curious!

jbest

It looks like you like planets! So do I. One thing I really really like about Terragen 2 compared to Terragen Classic is the use of planets (that look great too)
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

freelancah

Very nice works. Keep on posting  8)

Naoo

Hi

The second to last three pictures.

@ All: Thanks for comments :)

@ Kadri: These images are collected over the last 12 Months. One image took about 3 houres up to 4 evenings. Sometimes even more. But I think the are all not realy ready.

ciao
Naoo

Naoo

Naoo