Two planets

Started by jbest, October 05, 2010, 03:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbest

This is a picture I made in Terragen 2 Free Edition  ;D It's no secret how I did it. I just put two pictures together. In space you can't really tell. (There are stars.)
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

Mahnmut

In Space, nobody hears you screaming!
I think, there is something missing, be it postwork or Tg, that gives the image more structure.
But still nice.
Until now your Planets are a bit like in Star wars (wich doesn´t mean a bad thing) - each has its special typical look, yet without the diversity of, let´s say earth for example.
No that you have twice the room, fill it!
Nice starfield by the way.
Best regards,
Jan

Tyrcrash

de bien belle planetes (pour moi qu'ait jamais réeussi à en faire...) moi aussi pour la quasi totalite de mes rendus j'assemble des images, suffit de déplacer la caméra à chaque fois...

well good planet (for me has ever managed to do ...) I also almost all of my render I assemble pictures, simply move the camera every time ...
METAL.

The best webradio: here.

My  DeviantArt account

jbest

It was just a test to see it would work   8) I guess I can fiddle with this. Btw how do you do rings? Do you have to align a disc with the planet?
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

jbest

Here's another try. The crescent planet in the bottom center of the picture looked so horrible when I merged it (two different shades of light blue) that I had to make it a crescent. The weird looking spaceship is NASA's Skylap (distorted, I know).

jbest

Oh, and please don't mind that blank space on the right :)

jbest

Here's another try. This is six combined images (you'll probably be able to tell where the lines are).

Kadri

I use this for stitching what do you use , Jbest? I am mostly very pleased with the finals made with it .
It is very hard to find the lines mostly and free to use .

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/groups/ivm/ICE/

jbest

I used Photoshop - not very good for this but I used it anyway.

Kadri

Quote from: jbest on October 05, 2010, 07:58:00 PM
I used Photoshop - not very good for this but I used it anyway.

Try the above program. I think (hope ) you wont regret it! Select all your images then drop and drag them into it. Mostly that is all you have to do.

jbest