License Key Email Not Recieved / Bank Payment Issue?

Started by Destructavator, October 16, 2010, 10:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destructavator

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the best place to send this message, but this is a partial copy of an email I sent to the "registrations" address at your company's website (Sensitive info has been removed for safety reasons):

- - - - - - - - - - -

Hi,

I've been waiting for about a day now since paying for a download of Terragen 2 Deep + Animation (The purchase page says to expect an email within 24 hours), and I have not seen any message in my inbox or my bulk folder.

I'm wondering if there is a payment problem with my bank, I use (Bank name, not posted here for safety) and they called me on my phone after I made the purchase telling me about some initial issues getting the payment processed, but I was then under the impression from what they told me that they had fixed the problem and the money would be sent, from my credit card account.

If there is still a problem with the payment, please contact me and I will talk with my bank again.

My contact info:

(Not posted here for safety)

I also have a transaction ID, issued by RBS Worldpay.

Thanks,

(Not posted here for safety)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm not sure who in your company is responsible for handling this type of problem, but does he/she/they read this forum?

Is this a busy time, resulting in any delay due to backlog?

Can anyone here please help me with this issue?

freelancah

I believe you should contact registrations@planetside.co.uk or an alternative would be to note a forum admin with private message.

from FAQ:

If you have any questions not answered here we are always happy to hear from our users.  Please choose an appropriate contact address from the following:

support@planetside.co.uk - General Terragen support queries
terragen@planetside.co.uk - General Terragen queries (generally not support queries)
registrations@planetside.co.uk - Registrations queries
contact@planetside.co.uk - Anything else

Destructavator

Thanks, although as I said I already sent that message to the email address you just listed - I'm still waiting for a reply.

Could you please tell me who's a forum admin here (and which one could help with registration)?  I'm new here, so I really don't know who's who in this forum.  I looked at the forum member list, did a search, and only found one entry in an "Admin" category, with the screen name "Admin" - I'm guessing I'm not searching with the right search keywords, but I don't know what the proper search terms are, as I don't know what titles members have here.

Henry Blewer

There is a lot happening with Planetside. They are getting a new release ready, very soon. The guy who handles the registration is also very busy. Jo or Oshyan will be browsing through here and notify the correct person.

Of course, I am not a member of Planetside, so anything I say is speculation. But I do know licensing issues are handled quickly. Contact me Monday night if you do not hear from anyone. I'm not sure what I can do, but I can send a couple emails which might help.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Destructavator

OK, Thanks for the help, I'll keep waiting a little longer.

Henry Blewer

http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Oshyan

You should have received your key file by now. If you have not, our sincerest apologies. Let me know and I will take care of it immediately.

- Oshyan

Destructavator

Yes, I have it - sorry for not coming back to this forum right away to let you know that I got it - I've been having quite a bit of fun with the animation features - Here's a few quick examples of some video clips I've been working on for the open-source video game UFO: Alien Invasion (Parts of these were done in Blender, but the in-mid-air parts were from Terragen 2):

http://destructavator.com/92dl/Intro_b.avi

and

http://destructavator.com/92dl/Intro2_a.avi

(The sound FX were done by someone else.)

They're works-in-progress, and not world-class (I'm still learning the software), but I'm quite happy with my purchase - THANK YOU for making such an impressive software product!

If I have any further issues in the future I'll certainly come back here to the forum (and post in the appropriate section with a new topic).

Oshyan

Great early work here, thanks for sharing, and for updating the thread to confirm you received the license. Enjoy! :)

- Oshyan