Terragen 2.2 now available

Started by Matt, November 27, 2010, 04:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry Blewer

So far, it is only available for Terragen 2 Deep or Animation. Sorry...
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Oshyan

Blackcat, I believe you're a member of the alpha team. If you're still running an alpha version it's not going to notify you of the 2.2 final update. If you're not running an alpha version, what version do you currently have installed?

- Oshyan

Dune

Quote2.2 final update
Final? I hope not!

Oshyan

Heh, "final" as in the "final" (complete, end result) version of 2.2, the release version. Not the final (as in last) version of TG2. :)

- Oshyan

Dune

I wasn't really serious, but I'm glad you acknowledged  ;)

blackcat

Quote from: Oshyan on December 14, 2010, 02:15:34 PM
Blackcat, I believe you're a member of the alpha team. If you're still running an alpha version it's not going to notify you of the 2.2 final update. If you're not running an alpha version, what version do you currently have installed?

- Oshyan

version 1.10.37.0

I know I've kind of fallen behind in what's been going on, but half a dozen book deadlines this year have kept me a little preoccupied. I hope to become more active in the forums again now. I think I've come up with some stuff over the past year that might be worth sharing.

Oshyan

That's an extremely old version! Before even the final release of 2.0. Time to update! Download the latest alpha at the alpha test site. :)

- Oshyan

Seth

N810

So, is the free 2.2 version coming out next summer, or can we expect it sooner.  ;)
Hmmm... wonder what this button does....

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: N810 on December 20, 2010, 12:07:18 PM
So, is the free 2.2 version coming out next summer, or can we expect it sooner.  ;)

You can also buy it, unrestricted and you'll have it this week ;) ;D

sjefen

ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

bobbystahr

Quote from: Tangled-Universe on December 20, 2010, 12:14:16 PM
Quote from: N810 on December 20, 2010, 12:07:18 PM
So, is the free 2.2 version coming out next summer, or can we expect it sooner.  ;)

You can also buy it, unrestricted and you'll have it this week ;) ;D

Unfortunately there are those amongst us, myself included, who are on very fixed incomes[senior pension barely covers essentials]and as TG2 is nearly my only distraction from abject poverty, I found this reply kinda mean spirited for the Christmas Season...sigh.. ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Tangled-Universe

He asked whether he should wait as long as last time before.
So, one can keep using the free version and stay patient, as he's the last in line and should have to.
Or buy it and have a play right away.
If you can't buy it, which I can perfectly understand, then don't press for quicker free updates.

This has nothing to do with "bad spirit during Christmas Season" in my opinion and I'm sorry if I have made you feel that way.
Well, if you want you can find offence in anything, but I'm pretty sure that's not applicable to you Bobby.

Cheers,
Martin

bobbystahr

Nah..I'm just feeling the pinch especially hard since my break in in October in which I lost all computers and back up drives[2 complete systems and usb backups]and have had to really scramble to stay cyber as it's mt job over at Renderosity as well as my art/hobby...guess I was a bit snippy...sorry Martin.. ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist