Do not save as tgo

Started by Marcos Silveira, October 13, 2012, 06:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos Silveira

OK, I need a little help here:

I open a single obj tree, do some adjustments, atempt to save it as a tgo but it is saved as an obj file!! HELP!!

Hannes

Are you sure? If you hit "save" like it is seen in your example image you should get an object with the ending ".tgo". Of course your .obj-file is still in your scene. Check if the saved .tgo is in it's appropriate folder, delete the .obj from your scene, add the .tgo, and everything should be fine.

Marcos Silveira

Quote from: Hannes on October 13, 2012, 07:22:33 AM
Are you sure? If you hit "save" like it is seen in your example image you should get an object with the ending ".tgo". Of course your .obj-file is still in your scene. Check if the saved .tgo is in it's appropriate folder, delete the .obj from your scene, add the .tgo, and everything should be fine.

That's the problem, it doesn't save as a tgo it keeps saving as an obj no matter how many times I do it. When I click save and then look in the desktop folder the file is there as an .obj file.

mhaze

Simply add .tgo to your file name. For some reason if you don't it saves it as an obj file.

Marcos Silveira

Thanx guys!! It saved my day!!!

jo

Hi,

I had a look at this and there is a problem on Windows. A workaround is to change the file type popup in the Save dialog to one of the other formats and then change it back to TGO. This is fixed for a future version.

Regards,

Jo

bla bla 2

Il faut le nommer différement de l'objet 'obj' pour que ça fonctionne bien.
Je me fais avoir de temps en temps, mais j'arrive à éviter ce problème à force. ^^

Dune

If I save an .obj as .tgo, I just delete the .obj extension, and hit save. But good that it's fixed, Jo. Thanks again!

jo

Was that a translation of bla bla 2's post Ulco? Looks like it. If so, thanks :-).

Deleting the extension is another workaround.

Regards,

Jo

bla bla 2

Must appoint differently object 'obj' so that it works well.
I do have from time to time, but I can avoid this problem by force. ^ ^

(google translate.)