some without the squariness

Started by Que, March 21, 2007, 12:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Que

did these with the same version as that other pic n there all cloudy an turned out ok.

Oshyan

Thanks for the update. It sounds like the fix is working, now we just need to speed it up again. ;D

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

Wow, que.  These pictures rock. 
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

old_blaggard

Those are some nice clouds, Que.  Good work :).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Dark Fire

One great image at a time, please. My monitor is not big enough to enable me to admire them all at once! ;)

Que

Quote from: Oshyan on March 21, 2007, 01:47:07 AM
Thanks for the update. It sounds like the fix is working, now we just need to speed it up again. ;D

- Oshyan

Hi Oshyan i did the file again earlier with the new version and it kinda turned out like this.
Not sure but to me those edges still look funny lol...abit like they were when i turned the alceleration cach off but it was on this time..maybe its just me lol

Oshyan

Que, that's really just down to your settings. It looks like you have your minimum scale set too high so you're not getting many small-scale details. Either that or perhaps roughness is down too much.

- Oshyan

Que

well im sittin ere eatin choc cake n custard and was leisurly thinkin i could reply slowly as your probably all in bed ....just been proved your not! lol Morning Oshyan

I'll have another look at the file an try what you suggest see if it tones down the ...its like a kinda smudged look on the pic so maybe there to smooth i'll have a play :)

Oshyan

Dark Fire