A noob works!!

Started by ascard, June 28, 2011, 03:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ascard

Hi, i just got terragen 2 today and i saw a youtube tutorial, and read the pdf's here online (i know my english is not good). This is my first image, i know it is not good and it is kinda bleh, but i really like terragen 2 and i'm practicing to be better, i'll thank some sugestion of how to do it better or what do you guys would change? Thank you in advance!!!

[attachimg=#]

Violoncello

Nice scenery. I think it's all about the work of art. Keep practicing and it will soon show.

Tangled-Universe

Far better than my first ever TG2 render :)
You could try adding some more surfaces/shaders and restricting them by altitude/slope and such to create more interest.
I think the sun and rays worked out pretty well, especially for a first time. Well done!

Cheers,
Martin

ascard

Thank you very, im trying to get better, but there is really a little info out there about the program!!! Thank you for your comments!
I'm still trying to understand the shaders and how the nodes works, hehe step by step

FlyLaika

It's very nice. I like the rays and how the light falls on the hill. Nicely composed too. I'd love to see a larger image.