happy easter!

Started by child@play, April 06, 2007, 10:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

child@play

hey guys, happy easter  ;D

preview looked good, but now the rays are all crippled, changing settings (quality, atmo, clouds etc) didn't work, any ideas?
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out

dhavalmistry

its more like happy playboy  ;) :D

did you use masking on clouds???
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

child@play

yep, image map

tried with 2D/3D, changed sun settings, nothing helps

(oh, and it has been the only b/w image of a rabbit i could find ;) )
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out

dhavalmistry

ya I tried doing that once...didnt work and I was told that they will take care of it in the later stage of development
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

child@play

ah, cool

already thought that it could be a software-problem, looked allright to a certain degree of the render-process, but then it went mad

thx dhav

old_blaggard

Either way, happy easter to you too ;).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Oshyan

Was the cloud Acceleration Cache enabled for these renders?

- Oshyan

child@play

how blind can one be  ;D
must have changed almost every setting for clouds, except for that, lol

render is running again, looks good so far, thx oshyan

Oshyan

Excellent. There are some problems with the acceleration cache which can cause banding or "broken" areas like that. These issues are being addressed for the next update.

- Oshyan

Harvey Birdman

Update? Next update? (pant pant pant...   hyperventilating.... need paper bag...)

;D

(Nice bunny, C@P).

rcallicotte

Yeah, I agree with Harvey.   8)  Nice bunny.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?