Jetsons

Started by rcallicotte, April 10, 2007, 02:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

I really like this, except for the turd line across the face of it.  What do you think caused it?

Comments are welcome, except about the turd line.   ;D

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

3DGuy

Jetsons != Star Trek ;)

I think the line in the clouds (i.e. horizon) is a known bug. I've seen it mentioned somewhere.

Oshyan

Indeed, the line is the horizon showing through your cloud layer. It occurs essentially whenever your camera is positioned such that the horizon could be visible through a cloud layer. So when your camera is near to the cloud layer altitude, either above or below, it will be probably be seen. It's an issue we're aware of and it will certainly be resolved in the future.

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

Groovy.  The mystery turd line will be wiped from the next one I render.  I'll play around with it.  I should have just waited for the preview window to finish before I rendered it.

king_tiger_666

all thats missing is some glowing warp cells:D  ;D ;D

<a href="www.hobbies.nzaus.co.nz/">My  Terragen Downloads & Gallery</a>

dhavalmistry

jeez man...how long did that took to render???.....

you can increase the cloud samples if you want more smoother look rather than the grainy look....

also you might wanna turn off acceleration cache off (if its on)...cuz I am seeing some pixelization going on near the top right corner of the clouds....
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

rcallicotte

I think it took about 6 hours or so.  I didn't look.   :-[  Anyway, the samples on the clouds are 128 and I didn't use the accelerated cache.  I could up the samples, if I want to wait awhile longer.  And I agree that some kind of bright beacons would be cool on that tower.  Hmmm.  I'll try something...and post it later.