stargate Guauld mothership landing

Started by king_tiger_666, April 11, 2007, 03:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_tiger_666

Keeping with my Scifi crazied renders of late... I thought this turned out alright as its a fully textured model though its a shame the glider textures aren't visible thought they are on the model.

I will ask the person who made the stargate meshes if i can share my conversion thought its a 200mb obj for the mothership uncompressed 40mb zip...

render took 63hours

<a href="www.hobbies.nzaus.co.nz/">My  Terragen Downloads & Gallery</a>

DiscoBall

crap dude, 40 mb? lol niice :P
And those are quite the smooth, sexy clouds ;)

rcallicotte

I like the dunes and the setting.  The sun shining on the ground in the distance is cool.  The clouds are interesting and your models are okay.  I would like to see them better.  LONG render.  Whew.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

dhavalmistry

your clouds look foamy.....other than that....good job!
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

old_blaggard

The clouds look interesting, but a bit "off" somehow in terms of realism.  I like your terrain forms.  Even if the models aren't very high quality, I love Stargate (and now I hate the SciFi channel for canceling it) and so I love the models :P.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

king_tiger_666

Ob, you got me thinking, and i took a second look at the object in tg2 and i didn't apply the textures at all.... this is with textures applied it looks much better:D....

will post a render of it soon
<a href="www.hobbies.nzaus.co.nz/">My  Terragen Downloads & Gallery</a>

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?