'Notes'

Started by choronr, October 02, 2011, 02:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

Just an idea; but, wouldn't it nice to have an extra tab in the TG2 program wherein one could add notes to his/her project like having the ability to type in the terrain used; its surfaces; models, image maps and etc. for future reference.

dandelO

Bob. Right-click the network area>>Create other>>Note. ;)

choronr

Thanks Martin, I must do more reading.

microwar

It woud be nice if the people sharing clip and scene files can add a bit of info in the notes.
Got some early downloaded stuff i forgot to mark with the creator, and others i'm not shure where to plug in.

Wery often i feel like a retard trying to understand quantum physics when i read the posts on the forum.

TheBadger

Quote from: microwar on October 07, 2011, 09:37:32 PM
It woud be nice if the people sharing clip and scene files can add a bit of info in the notes.
Got some early downloaded stuff i forgot to mark with the creator, and others i'm not shure where to plug in.

Wery often i feel like a retard trying to understand quantum physics when i read the posts on the forum.

lol +1
It has been eaten.

inkydigit

that is part of the fun?
notes are useful though, for sure!

Quote from: microwar on October 07, 2011, 09:37:32 PM