The Basalt Paps of . . .

Started by schmeerlap, October 13, 2011, 08:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schmeerlap

. . . . Great Staffa.
The bushes are by Mr_Lamppost, the Spruce trees by Floraworks. I've lost the reference for authorship of both Mountain Ash and Pine trees; apologies there. I photoshopped a post Terragen pic of a girl looking into the landscape 'cos I think it lends the scene more focus. It's something I'm drawn to do.

ps. "The Paps" are hills on the island of Jura, and basalt cliffs are found on Staffa.

John
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

dandelO

Paps oot, hen! Something to focus on indeed, John! I think she's staring at those grand paps, contemplating some enhancement surgery. :D

inkydigit

Quote from: dandelO on October 13, 2011, 09:53:45 AM
Paps oot, hen! Something to focus on indeed, John! I think she's staring at those grand paps, contemplating some enhancement surgery. :D
quair set o diddies!!
nice one John...great structures and surfaces....she is dreaming of Fionn Mac Cumhaill!!!

choronr

Very nice scene and terrain John. It is good to see the figure in the picture ...should see more of this.

RichTwo

Damn, if I could speak the fair language of the Scots I would.  But I did partake of a bottle of whiskey from Jura and live to tell the tale.  All in all, John - a fine composition: I certainly enjoy those majestic mounts!
They're all wasted!

Jonathan

A great feeling of Scale John - love the lighting too and the almost lava like rocks in the foreground.
Every problem is an opportunity, but there are so many opportunities it is a problem!

TheBadger

I love seeing TG2 shots composited! Keep 'em coming!
It has been eaten.

Xynedia