Around the world!

Started by jbest, October 28, 2011, 03:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbest

In Sydney, Australia now, visited the Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge in the evening of the 11th - it was pretty neat :) India is up next, on the 16th.
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

Oshyan

Always wanted to go to Australia...

- Oshyan

jbest

Don't worry, you'll get your chance :)
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

jbest

Hey people,

In the crazy world of India now ..... being here for a month will take some toleration :)

Cheers,
Jbest

rcallicotte

Is it really dirty everywhere and crowded as crowded can be?  That's what we see in the news and movies and such; just reality checking.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

jbest

Yes, yes, and yes. Dirty and crowded. Driving here is insane.

Seth

hehehe enjoy the dust, man :)

rcallicotte

Good to hear I wasn't duped by TV.   :P  Stay ripe. 

jbest

Haha, thanks ;) I just got to drive on the back of a scooter yesterday with no helmet .... Blah.

rcallicotte

LOL  Sound cool.

Quote from: jbest on November 18, 2011, 08:37:31 PM
Haha, thanks ;) I just got to drive on the back of a scooter yesterday with no helmet .... Blah.

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: jbest on November 18, 2011, 08:37:31 PM

When I was in China last september I think I saw maybe 1 or 2 people with a helmet on their scooters and (even crazier) motorcycles?
Can imagine it's no different in India!

Have fun man!

Cheers,
Martin

jbest

Totally. Almost no seatbelts (if there are seatbelts they pull them out) and almost no helmets. Wild country. People drive with their horns  ;D

jbest

Whew. After a month in India, I am now in Belgium. I will be here in Belgium for six weeks (long time ...). And I  was also in London for one day.

rcallicotte

Belgium from India - what a contrast!  I hope you enjoy good food and drink there.  I've heard nothing but good things about Belgium.

Let us know how it goes, please.

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: jbest on December 21, 2011, 09:56:20 AM
Whew. After a month in India, I am now in Belgium. I will be here in Belgium for six weeks (long time ...). And I  was also in London for one day.

6 weeks in Belgium?? lol
I'm very curious what you're going to do in those 6 weeks.
You can travel the entire country by bike in 6 weeks! ;) lol

Going to The Netherlands as well? I live in Rotterdam.