Around the world!

Started by jbest, October 28, 2011, 03:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluestorm

Well, I can't blame you. The temperatures are absolutely extreme these days (it's been getting warmer since Wednesday, finally!). Usually we have anything between 0° and -10° Celcius and not -25°.

You should come back in summer anyway, then you get to experience the "real" Munich with all its parks, beer gardens and outdoor activities. :)

jbest

I think I need to be updating a little faster. Went to see the beautiful city of Prague on the 18th of February, and on the 19th went to the west of Slovakia. Now I am in the east. In two days, I am going to Croatia.  8)

Until then!
Jbest
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

rcallicotte

You all be prudent and cautious. 

Quote from: jbest on February 22, 2012, 09:06:46 AM
I think I need to be updating a little faster. Went to see the beautiful city of Prague on the 18th of February, and on the 19th went to the west of Slovakia. Now I am in the east. In two days, I am going to Croatia.  8)

Until then!
Jbest
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

jbest

Prudent and cautious, I sure will be.

Took 15 hours and three trains to get from Slovakia to Zagreb, Croatia via Budapest, Hungary. After spending three hours in a very small Budapest station, just waiting, took a dirty and cramped train to Zagreb that was about seven hours long. Ugh. Croatia is a beautiful country though. I will be here for about a week.
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

jbest

Hey people, sorry I haven't updated in a while. As you can see on the first page, I have been to Hungary and Slovenia in this time. Now I am in Venice, Italy - it's quite a city and absolutely worth a visit.

jbest

Hey fellas. Back at my home in Hilo, Hawaii after 7 months of travel. 16 countries and 44 cities, towns, and villages. I didn't write up all the places on the front yet, maybe I'll do that later. Just wanted to say, trip's done and dusted for now.

Oshyan

Wow, that's a pretty amazing trip! Welcome home. :)

- Oshyan

Kadri

Very nice journey :)
Which parts did you like the most jbest ?