MGebharts Log Pack NWDA
Walli's Grass pack

Always looking to improve critiques are welcomed
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

inkydigit

very nicely done Danny!
maybe some higher density of trees on the distant slopes?
:)

DannyG

Thks Inky, second set of eyes are always welcomed & appreciated !
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

Tangled-Universe

Looks good Danny :)
Do you have World-Machine, by any chance? It would be nice if you could erode the background mountains, for example.

Cheers,
Martin

Mor

Nice POV. I'd try higher density on trees and grasses and make them appear more in clumps and not so evenly spaced.

DannyG

Thks for the look guys, UT I have the free demo version of WM so there is the 513 size limit. Any ideas?
Mor trees are an issue I agree, I am working on a 2.27 quad laptop so heat and processing power is an issue in a large scene like this. So the idea was to stock up the foreground and lighten the scene as it fades further away. Hoping to upgrade my hardware soon as I have lots of great high poly models I would really like to use in scene like this. Again thks
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: DannyGordon on January 06, 2012, 09:00:23 AM
Thks for the look guys, UT I have the free demo version of WM so there is the 513 size limit. Any ideas?
Mor trees are an issue I agree, I am working on a 2.27 quad laptop so heat and processing power is an issue in a large scene like this. So the idea was to stock up the foreground and lighten the scene as it fades further away. Hoping to upgrade my hardware soon as I have lots of great high poly models I would really like to use in scene like this. Again thks

You could send me the tgd file and I can export the TG2 terrain for you and erode it for you in WM2 with 1, 2, or 4k resolution output.
Just let me know, you can find my e-mail address in my profile here.

Cheers,
Martin

DannyG

Thanks just sent the file
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com