Grass Clump - Late Summer

Started by masonspappy, February 06, 2012, 08:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masonspappy

Generic grass clump for late summer.  Not on same level as Walli grass  ;D but seems ok for general fill work

Walli

it´s nice and works for sure very well!

Marlin

Just got the OBJ file and it doesn't have the .png files to give the coloration.

masonspappy

Quote from: Marlin on February 07, 2012, 10:12:03 AM
Just got the OBJ file and it doesn't have the .png files to give the coloration.

The .png files are embedded within the .TGO file.  You said you had the .OBJ files - assuming that is correct, how were you able to pull the .OBJ files from the TGO? I didn't know that could be done (of course, there are a lot of things I don't know...)
- Cam

Matt

Texture maps are not included in the TGO. You need to provide them alongside the TGO. Also make sure that your shaders don't have the full paths to the images on your computer, as they won't work on a different computer. Just the filename will suffice if the images are in the same folder as the TGO.
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

masonspappy

Quote from: Matt on February 07, 2012, 06:57:38 PM
Texture maps are not included in the TGO. You need to provide them alongside the TGO. Also make sure that your shaders don't have the full paths to the images on your computer, as they won't work on a different computer. Just the filename will suffice if the images are in the same folder as the TGO.
Thanks Matt.  I edited everything and it seems to work ok on my computer. Really appreciate the feedback!!
@ Marlin :  would you mind pulling these new files down and letting me know whether they work for you? Thanks!
- Cam