Whatever!

Started by Sethren, April 24, 2007, 12:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey Birdman

Quote from: calico on May 01, 2007, 10:31:21 AM
She was saying it as an example of going to extremes.  Sheryl Crow doesn't believe we should only use two sheets of toilet paper when we take a...potty.

Oh, quit raining on the parade. Why spoil all our fun with a reaonable explanation?

;D

madcowthomas

Well maybe she should promote the Bidet to reduce toilet paper in the world.
Your lack of foresight and planning does not constituted a emergency on my part.

Buzzzzz

Well I think One is Plenty! Fold the one sheet 2 times, then tear a small corner so there's a hole in the middle of the sheet when you unfold it. Insert finger through hole and wipe. Next use the small piece torn from the center to clean under fingernail. Tah-Dah!  ;D

Harvey Birdman

Yrrch. Remind me to never share a bag of chips with YOU.

;D

madcowthomas

Well most third world countries still use the old method. Left hand cleans everything behind ....so never shake someone left hand!
Your lack of foresight and planning does not constituted a emergency on my part.

old_blaggard

Ugh... you guys are disgusting :P.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Buzzzzz

Quote from: old_blaggard on May 01, 2007, 07:50:57 PM
Ugh... you guys are disgusting :P.

What? Was it something I said?  ;D You think that's bad, when I was a kid I recall times in Virgina when most everyone had Out Houses. No store bought tissue in sight. However there was a pile of old dried out husked corncobs next to the outhouse or a Sears/ Roebuck Catalog inside. Sounds kinda Rough, eh?

old_blaggard

Wow... I'm glad to be a 21st century child.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

madcowthomas

Think was the history channel where talk about the cornhusks that where used as tp. Oh the funny thing about what you said about the Sears/ Roebuck Catalog was people stop using them when they went to glossy paper.

They did a hour show on the history of toilet paper, from the beginning to the now days. Personal having researching the topic, starting to think the best solution to solve the tp issue is a Bidet.

The Geostation

Quote from: madcowthomas on May 02, 2007, 05:29:24 PM
cornhusks that where used as tp.

Ooooh... now Beavis & Butthead is starting to make sense to me (The Great Cornholio).   Method behind the madness.

Andrew
Andrew Randle
The Geostation

Inscrutable

I'm confused - you guys WIPE???  Is that where I'm going wrong?