GC 2

Started by dhavalmistry, April 28, 2007, 07:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhavalmistry

I am still working on the lightning  and water on my part...but here is what I hav come up with so far....

terrain is made in WM
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

rcallicotte

This is beautiful.  Do you plan any terrain modifications on the sides of the cliffs or anything?  I hope we can see the final product in a much larger size.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

old_blaggard

Great terrain and clouds.  I love the colors you've chosen for the main rock.  I would consider maybe adding some color variation in the stones to make the image a little less monochrome.  I personally think your lighting right now is great and doesn't need much, if any, work.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

The Geostation

Love how the rocks glow in the light  :)

Andrew
Andrew Randle
The Geostation

dhavalmistry

Quote from: old_blaggard on April 28, 2007, 07:49:37 PM
Great terrain and clouds.  I love the colors you've chosen for the main rock.  I would consider maybe adding some color variation in the stones to make the image a little less monochrome.  I personally think your lighting right now is great and doesn't need much, if any, work.

I was thinking of disabling the stones and as for the light....I meant the fill light/shadows...they are too dark rite now...

dhavalmistry

Here is an update with changed camera angle and terrain displacement and added water and removed stones....

Hope you enjoy it.....

old_blaggard

I love the terrain, but the water almost looks too reflective.  How close to it are you?
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

dhavalmistry

just about a meter :D