Etirement de texture dans poseray.

Started by bla bla 2, May 19, 2012, 12:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bla bla 2

Bonjour, je n'arrive plus mettre de texture sans que ce soit étirer dans poseray, ça fais moche mais dans l'autre logiciel, les textures ne sont pas étirer.
Je fais comment ? Est-ce qu'il y a eu ce même problème ?

Hello, I can put more texture without it being stretched in poseray, make it ugly but in the other software, the textures are not stretching.
How can I do? Is it that there has had this same problem ?

Oshyan

Are you using tiling for the texture? You may have to redo the tile settings manually in TG's built-in image map tiling settings.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

In PoseRay try adjusting the tiling with the Scale Tab in the screen you show. I think making the  U, 2 and leaving the V, at 1 should do it....
If that's backward click Remap again and do the opposite as I haven't been able to go backwards when adjusting that parameter in PoseRay so I always just start again.....hope this helps some.....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Sometimes when you hit remap, you won't get it right either. Then your only option would be to remap it in another program, part by part. But indeed, you can change the scales (down where you can remap) to whatever you like in Poseray; sometimes 0.1/1/4 would do it, or 2/1/1. You'd probably need the cubic mapper for this. And then you can also use the U and V ratio's (higher up) to change that mapping into stretched maps in either direction. If it looks right, hit weld!

bla bla 2

Je vais voir si ça vient de l'autre logiciel, j'ai peut-être oublié un truque.

I'll see if it comes from other software, I may have forgotten a fake.