THE ZOMBI APOCALIPS HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!

Started by TheBadger, May 29, 2012, 05:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

I told you it was coming!

Associated Press
MIAMI –  A witness says a naked man chewing on the face of another naked man on a downtown highway ramp kept eating and growled at a police officer who fatally shot him to make him stop.

Larry Vega told WSVN-TV in Miami that he was riding his bicycle Saturday afternoon off the MacArthur Causeway that connects downtown Miami with Miami Beach when he saw the savage attack on the bridge's off-ramp.

"The guy was, like, tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, `Get off!"' Vega said. "The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like, ripping his skin."

The slain man was identified by the Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner's office as Rudy Eugene, 31, Miami television station WFOR reported.

Vega flagged down a Miami police officer, who he said repeatedly ordered the attacker to get off the victim. The attacker just picked his head up and growled at the officer, Vega said.

As the attack continued, Vega said the officer shot the attacker, who continued chewing the victim's face. The officer fired again, killing the attacker.

Miami police have released few details about the attack, other than confirming that there was a fatal officer-involved shooting. The name of the victim, who was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital, had not been immediately determined by authorities, said Detective William Moreno. Messages left Monday for a police spokesman were not immediately returned.

A spokeswoman said Monday that the hospital would not be releasing any information about him.

A surveillance video camera from The Miami Herald building nearby captured images of the men's naked legs lying side by side after the shooting.

Vega said the victim appeared gravely injured.

"It was just a blob of blood," Vega said. "You couldn't really see, it was just blood all over the place."

VIDEO
http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_610.shtml

Once the infected spread to europe, you guys over there will probably change your minds about firearm ownership. HAHAHAHAHAHA
It has been eaten.

cyphyr

www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

matrix2003

PCP at a guess. That's what I figured, but the cops are pointing to powerful LSD. Can you say bad trip?
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Seth

penang

Quote from: cyphyr on May 29, 2012, 09:51:40 AMPCP at a guess.

I think it's angel dust

Of all the drugs, only angel dust has the altered state experience that is so real that users couldn't seems to be get out of

I'm speaking from experience

TheBadger

Thats more than I wanted to know about you penang. :o

Drugs are an easy way to explain away what happened here.
Remember that guy from germany a few years back who was arrested for eating the leg of another man.

The point is, that if evolution is true, then it stands to reason if something can evolve, it can also de-evolve. I think we as a Species have reached the peak of an evolutionary arc. Its all down hill from here boys!

Now we will begin to see real change. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It has been eaten.

penang

Quote from: TheBadger on June 01, 2012, 07:20:44 PMThe point is, that if evolution is true, then it stands to reason if something can evolve, it can also de-evolve. I think we as a Species have reached the peak of an evolutionary arc. Its all down hill from here boys!

Now we will begin to see real change. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's not the way I see it

I see it as "branching"

The human species evolved from apes, and the fact that we are not the only ape around telling us that branching is indeed a very important side effect of evolution

Contrary to many people's thinking, the human species is still very far from achieving the apogee of the evolutionary journey - along the way there will be "branches" of the human species, and some of them will eventually split from the main trunk of the "homo sapiens" and evolve with their own uniqueness

Drugs, including mind altering drugs, may become a catalyst to accelerate that process

Seth

penang

Quote from: Seth on June 02, 2012, 12:30:21 PM
Quote from: penang on June 02, 2012, 01:51:33 AMThe human species evolved from apes

no !

You happened to subscribe to the "someone made everything in 7-day" theory?

Kadri

I think he means that the humans and apes are descends of a distinct extinct species.
Not from the apes that live now.
Important difference that mostly people who do not understand evolution don't get.

I hope he means this...Seth ? ;D

Seth

absolutely, Kadri.
humans and apes have common ancestor, but humans do not descend from apes !!!
that is 1950's bullshit.
your so-called fact,penang , is as relevant as the God created the worl in 7 days theory.

you don't seem to know that humankind already had different branches and that homo-sapiens sapiens (yeah two sapiens, not just one) already took care of the others, dealing with them in a way or the other (killing them or melting with them).
and I don't think drugs can accelerate evolution and blablabla.

Seth

Oh, by the way.... As french man, I can tell that I don't know anyone in France believing in creationism.
We laugh at this "theory", and we think that only stupid, uneducated, american people are able to believe in such nonsense.
I am sorry if somebody in here believes that God created the world in 7 days, and I don't want to be disrepectful.
I just wanted to explain that point : french do not believe in creationism, and at the same time,
if you tell them that human evolved from apes, they will laugh at you and call you ignorant.

TheBadger

The point is not how long it took for us to live. But how long it takes to die.
There was nothing before I was born, there will be nothing after I die. You are all a dream.

Or maybe Kadri is dreaming us? I can't decide right now.

Anyway, macro evolution is a theory. It is not proven fact. Micro evolution has been proven through bacteria and germs. But macro evolution remains a theory.
Believe what you can see. Not what you are told. Everyone has an agenda, EVERYONE!

By the way.
The big bang theory lends support to religions idea, that, the universe has a beginning. Those religious ideas predate any notion of modern scientific thought.
Anyone who out right disregards the thinking and ideas of our ancestors denise there own existence. The one who does this is a buffoon.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio."
It has been eaten.

Seth

Quote from: TheBadger on June 03, 2012, 03:46:26 PM

Anyone who out right disregards the thinking and ideas of our ancestors denise there own existence. The one who does this is a buffoon.

No, he is not.

My ancestors attached bulls by a leg to a stake, inside a pit.
They waited for the bull to rote and fell in pieces.
So, when you sacrificed enough of them, the pit would be filled up by rotten bulls bodies.

They put children inside a man of straw, and put it afire.

Later, my ancestors believed that the Earth was flat and that the sun was traveling around it.
And they believed that you could buy your sins back by giving money to the priesthood.
At this time, they beleived that God created the Earth, the flat one, in 7 days.
And if somebody disagreed with that idea, he would be put in trial.

Excuse me to say that if I disregard those thinking and ideas, I do not denise my own existence.

That said, I absolutely agree on the part where you say that macro-evolution is still a theory. Not the Absolute and Divine Truth.

TheBadger

About the ideas of our forefathers.

I was not saying that we need to embrace them. Only remember them... If you lived when they did, you would also believe things that seem crazy now.

It is too easy to pick out examples of things from history that are horrific. But right next to those ideas and events you mentioned are also some great ideals.
I am not even French, and I have a great love for some things that came from France. I mentioned Charlemagne before. Sure he was a man, he did some bad things (by our standards today) but he also did some great things that history will remember forever.

We can not judge history by modernity. We must understand it in its own context.

Those things that were done, that you mentioned, they were done in an effort to make scene of reality. They were wrong, but the goal was not wrong.
The man in the story in the OP, lost all connection with history, and thus with reality. He did not remember that he was a man, and so he stopped behaving as one.

The crimes of the church that you mentioned lead us from complacency, they lead us to Calvin and Luther, who lead us to freedom. If the things you mentioned did not happen, there would have been no improvement. You would still be just like our ancestors.

The sins of our Fathers are as much a part of us as any good thing they ever did. Remember them.
History shows us very clearly, every nation who forget their fathers, falls.

It has been eaten.