THE ZOMBI APOCALIPS HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!

Started by TheBadger, May 29, 2012, 05:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PabloMack

Quote from: penang on June 17, 2012, 12:40:37 AM
Have mercy

Don't be so cruel :)

I think Seth understands. I was just the dumb kid that walked in and asked the (too) obvious question.

TheBadger

Oh come on. Its a funny post! And a funny image.

Lets see how many jokes we can come up with based on that picture.

1) So! God is a white guy! I knew it.

2) You know If I was nine feet tall and had arms like that, I'd walk around in my underwear to. Because, what the fuck are YOU going to do about it?

3) "Hey! Anyone loose a little container? I just found it sitting here."

4) "Zombies, What the hell is a zombie?"

Thats all I got.

* K, two more...

5) "Hey, you see this cup? I just totally filled it with my DNA. If you know what I mean? ;)"

6) "Hey baby, you want to see whats in my cup?"

Now, thats all I got.
It has been eaten.

Seth

the french belief system does not say that men come from ape nor that they are created by God.
we say that we do not know.... and that is why there are so many scientifics looking for proof, solutions, explainations...
is that answer good enough for you ?
Maybe you should read the last research of C.Owen Lovejoy

penang, you truely are an asshole.
you should use tg2 and post some good render, and stop judging people by their nationality.

JimB, I am very interested in everything you said, so, I will read more on this subject. Maybe my "knowledge" is too old and I definitely am not up-to-date :)

anyway, that should have been a good zombie thread but ...

cyphyr

Speaking of Trolls, Troll Hunter
I think I saw somewhere an article about using TG in here.
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Seth

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

penang

Quote from: Seth on June 17, 2012, 02:24:50 PM
penang, you truely are an asshole

I am sure France would be very, very proud of you

TheBadger

I'm proud to know you (in an internet sorta way) Seth, your a cool cat. And despite what you humbly said before, I think you are an artist, a good one too.

Penang, you have been a little bit of an ass hole. After reading back through theses threads I wonder if you are sharing what you really think and believe, or just trying to entertain your self by arguing. I wonder if you even use terragen?

I mean I don't have a problem with you or you opinions, I even agree with some of what you say. But it's a little strange that you hang out here and never post any renders, or questions about terragen.

Mostly I hang out here while i'm rendering, and I get bored so I post strange things like this thread, or make jokes. But I'm using terragen.

I'm probably wrong, but I could not find any art by you.
If you are going to keep chiming in, I think you should share your art too. Otherwise, people will think your an ass hole, also known as a troll.
It has been eaten.

penang

Terragen is not the only renderer that I use, if you really want to know

I do not post the things that I render simply because I do not think they are good enough

If not posting the not-good-enough render over here makes me an asshole, well, I am sure I am far from being the only asshole around

Sorry it has come to this name calling thing - I do not use bad word here or elsewhere - You can go through all my messages here to check - this being the first one that I use that "asshole" word, which did not originate from me

And oh yes, I've yet to see a rule here on this board - and the Planetside staffs can tell us if I am wrong - that there is a requirement that everyone must post their rendered images here, or get lost

To the Planetside staffs, sorry again for this name calling post - It wasn't me who started this, and if you really need to find the one who started it, ask that Frenchman

And to that "badger", I am sure your parents have taught you very well - bad words and all that

Seth

Quote from: penang on June 20, 2012, 01:35:50 AM

I do not post the things that I render simply because I do not think they are good enough

If not posting the not-good-enough render over here makes me an asshole, well, I am sure I am far from being the only asshole around

Posting not good enough render doesn't makes someone an asshole. But acting like you do for several months, arguing over politic and people's nationality does the job very well indeed. Nobody will judge your sociability over your artistic results I hope. Don't think you are not an asshole because you don't post bad render. That would be too easy. I am proud to be one, and hopefully my "assholeness" doesn't come from the quality of my tg2 jobs.

TheBadger

Yeah, I'm a total ass at least three times a week. If I wasn't people would not appreciate me when I'm nice. ;D

Penang,
Mostly the reason people post their work here is to get feed back and make better images. Post your Images and work with the community, and you will likely, like, your work better.

Being humble about your work is a good personal trait, but it wont help you get better. Become a real member of the community, and don't just stay on the fringe down here in open. Post renders and share information.
It has been eaten.

penang

Please, the patronizing is overbearing !

Quote from: TheBadger on June 18, 2012, 01:37:22 AMPenang, you have been a little bit of an ass hole. After reading back through theses threads I wonder if you are sharing what you really think and believe, or just trying to entertain your self by arguing. I wonder if you even use terragen?

But it's a little strange that you hang out here and never post any renders, or questions about terragen.

If you are going to keep chiming in, I think you should share your art too. Otherwise, people will think your an ass hole, also known as a troll.

It might help you if you would just re-read what you had written

And I ask again - is there a rule anywhere in this forum that I (or anybody else) _must_ post our renders here, even when they are clearly not-up-to-par, before we can post any message ?

penang

Quote from: Seth on June 20, 2012, 03:27:37 AMBut acting like you do for several months, arguing over politic and people's nationality does the job very well indeed.

It would do you some good if you would just stand in front of a mirror

That is, if you can spare some free time for yourself

Seth

I told you that I am an asshole and that hopefully not because of my renders.
I can see it in the mirror everyday. Maybe you should apply your advice on yourself ;)
or are you afraid of what you might see ?
You are talking about forum's rules and we are talking about socially awkward behaviour. Do you understand that we might find strange someone arguing over this and that, on a 3d landscaping software forum, without talking about the software, showing renders or helpin others to improve their skills but just acting like some trolling yahoo user ?
If you don't like to be patronised, don't put yourself in a situation where people see you as a troll.
People can complain about me sometimes because of my harshness but nobody would call me a troll. And that is not true for you. And speaking about other users parents or education doesn't seem to be a good way to fit in.
Find some friends, speak with them, argue with them if you like it, troll on yahoo questions if you want...
But honestly, you are, from my point of view, useless and disturbing. Sorry, but we are not used to have someone never speaking of terragen on the terragen forums, but only spitting his opinion on economics, politics and racial inclination. 

TheBadger

QuoteAnd to that "badger", I am sure your parents have taught you very well - bad words and all that

I'm sure I'm not interested in the moral judgments of someone who smokes PCP, penang. Especially when your talking about my family.

Seriously? Attacking my family, really? Oh, man! You really are just here to instigate things. HAHhaha, what a jerk.

I did take your advice though.
I re-read this entire thread to see how we got so far off topic (not that I mind really) and because i was bored.

It turns out all of this started when in response to a joke I made about de-evolving (which you clearly did not get), you informed all of us that you smoke PCP/angel dust.
And that you believe drugs  will help people (maybe just you) become an evolved human, or some such shit.
Its on page 1 of this thread if anyone cares. Its pretty damn funny. Ooops, I mean darn! Dont want to affened the sensibilities of a crack head. :-X

Then you went on to make imprecise and flat out incorrect statements about issues this thread had nothing to do with. Then you attempted  to turn another harmless joke by me, into an insult. I was not being cruel, and anyone not smoking crack knows that.

That brings us up to where you stared attacking, directly or indirectly, peoples nationalities and now their families.

penang, please stop smoking pcp. Its not that I really care, because I don't. Its just that it does not seem to be helping you to evolve.

Oh, and to answer your question. If you need rules, please write planetside and tell them you need rules to help you not be so darn funny. Because I can't stop laughing (at you). And its really making me feel bad (that you smoke pcp).

:)
It has been eaten.