Author Topic: My way to get stars! (short version)  (Read 24903 times)

Offline WASasquatch

• The Homeless Landscape Artist
Re: My way to get stars! (short version)
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2018, 05:59:13 PM »
I also just quickly made these two generators in Photoshop. Just load the actions into your photoshop, create a new document, and generate (play) Stars A or B.

Subsequently this allows you to see every action I took broken down. :)

Feel free to use the preview JPEGs if you want as well.

I have an ancient (circa year 2000) yet still useful version of Photoshop, and I cannot find a way to open the file through a new project or applying filters.  Maybe because I have a severely outdated version?  No big deal anyway.  I can take a starfield image and jazz it up quite a bit.

Would that be Photoshop CS or 6? I own both and could try and fish them out to remake it. Know they both have guassian blur and noise filters.
Art can be a window into the soul

Offline Rich2

• They're all wasted!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2018, 06:30:31 PM »
I also just quickly made these two generators in Photoshop. Just load the actions into your photoshop, create a new document, and generate (play) Stars A or B.

I have an ancient (circa year 2000) yet still useful version of Photoshop, and I cannot find a way to open the file through a new project or applying filters.  Maybe because I have a severely outdated version?  No big deal anyway.  I can take a starfield image and jazz it up quite a bit.

Would that be Photoshop CS or 6? I own both and could try and fish them out to remake it. Know they both have guassian blur and noise filters.

Thanks for your response!  I have version 6.0.
My mood ring stopped working today.  I'm not sure how I feel about that...

Offline WASasquatch

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2018, 06:55:39 PM »

Thanks for your response!  I have version 6.0.

Alright, I have been looking and have found my CS, which is version 7.0, it may provide a action that would work in 6.0. Though in retrospect I'm not sure if I remember actions even being part of 6.0. Still looking for my 6.0 disc. I know I had the box and a burned copy that I use for installs (back than I burned copies of everything and saved the original discs. was young and lost a lot of computers/discs so was developing habits)

Offline WASasquatch

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2018, 09:04:37 PM »
Here rich, try this, it was made in 7.0 and hopefully will import into 6.0.

Once imported, start a new document, blank (transparent background) and than click play on the Stars Legacy
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:06:36 PM by WASasquatch »

anything