Abandoned

Started by choronr, August 25, 2012, 02:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

Took some advice and pushed the car off the road.

masonspappy

Like!
Now it really does look abandoned.
-Cam

PCook

Raise the bonnet and there'll be no doubt the guy's AAA membership lapsed.

Kadri

Looks nice :)

How about a shoot from a human eye high or a little lower?
Shots from this angle can sometimes perceived as unnatural .
Of course i do not know how the composition would work out from that angle.
Just curious!

TheBadger

Hi

I like the framing here a lot; aspect ratio and such. My only crit  is that I would expect more diversity of plants and colors if I were there.

But I am not sure how much you can do about that. There is a serious lack of trees available in the first place. What is out there on the net is good, but theres just not much of it.

Once I have finished learning the basics of modeling and move up to a better software than what Im practicing with, I will surly make some trees for us!

Anyone hear anything more about "trees for TG is live"

Just talking.
It has been eaten.

Dune

Nice Bob. One thing; the left front wheel seems to float. Maybe tilt it down (it may have a flat tire after all).

masonspappy

Quote from: TheBadger on September 08, 2012, 01:28:30 AM
Once I have finished learning the basics of modeling and move up to a better software than what Im practicing with, I will surly make some trees for us!

Great! Hopefully something other than pines?

choronr

The final depiction of abandonment where someone many years ago decided to take an off road trip somewhere deep into the Allegany mountains. Suddenly, the '39 Ford stalled. Unable to restart, the driver pushed the car off the road, never to come back.
Today, some 70 years later, an old Classic, rusted-out vehicle waits to be found and restored.

Thanks to all of you responding to this project and your suggestions. The adjustments and changes made to this 'final' will hopefully do it some justice.

Note to Oshyan: Although I have 'Notify me of replies' checked off, I have not been getting email notices as I once was. This started about a week ago ...any way you could fix this?

Dune

j meyer

Nice improvements,was worth it.

Tangled-Universe

Good work Bob, well done!

masonspappy

Bob, that really is a great image!

inkydigit

the last one is perfect Bob!
:)

Jo Kariboo

I very like the last one !!!