PROBLEM - Animation sequence

Started by shadow92, August 29, 2012, 07:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow92

Hi.
Ive recently started to render  an animation on my desktop PC and I stopped rendering at 140f. Now Ive laptop which provides much more rendering power so I relocated my scene ".tgd" file and I would like to continue rendering from there. HOWEVER, I set my starting frame to 140 and always after hitting "Render Sequence" it resets to Starting Frame = 1 End Frame = 1 and starts renders first frame only. I tryed it few times, I checked all settings and they are same as once on the desktop PC. I tryed (just for test) to continue rendering on desktop to see if same problem appears, but doesnt.
Any help ?? Im using Terragen 2 Deep Edition.
I attached scene file "snow.tgd" to let you check it if same problem appears.

any help would be appreciated.

cyphyr

I downloaded your scene, loaded it up, hit render sequence and it started rendering from Frame 140 and carried on from there, Starting frame = 140, End frame = 1450, Sequence step = 1. So the file is working as expected from here.
The only time I've seen anything similar is when using a render farm manager and the settings were not set up correctly, but your not using a render farm manager are you?
Odd ...
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

shadow92

Quote from: cyphyr on August 29, 2012, 08:12:37 AM
I downloaded your scene, loaded it up, hit render sequence and it started rendering from Frame 140 and carried on from there, Starting frame = 140, End frame = 1450, Sequence step = 1. So the file is working as expected from here.
The only time I've seen anything similar is when using a render farm manager and the settings were not set up correctly, but your not using a render farm manager are you?
Odd ...
Richard

thanks, at least I know the file is not corrupt. Im still working on it now and only I figure out is the Deep Edition is not activated correctly.

Tangled-Universe

Not activated correctly...never heared of that normally?

Dune

You do know you're camera is under the terrain for a while?

jo

Hi shadow92,

I believe you're seeing this problem because you're using Deep without Animation. You will need to use your keyfile for Deep with Animation to render animations.

Regards,

Jo

rcallicotte

shadow, did this help you?  If so, it would help the rest of us to know what's going on if you posted the result.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

shadow92

Quote from: calico on August 31, 2012, 09:15:20 AM
shadow, did this help you?  If so, it would help the rest of us to know what's going on if you posted the result.

oh, I was out of computer for a while, thanks for your replies, I didnt take a look at it, yet. But according to your posts, I believe the problem is at licence activation of deep edition...