What nodes/settings should have "visual references" created first?

Started by Oshyan, September 15, 2012, 11:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Thanks Jo, I'll have a look. Sometimes the simple things elude me, probably because I don't use them (often).

Oshyan

Alright everyone, last chance to weigh in on this. I'm going to start creating these this coming week and will try to post as they are completed. They will go in the Planetside wiki, linked from the Node Reference entries. I'll post a final list of nodes I'll be doing in a couple days, once I'm sure everyone's had a chance to get their say.

- Oshyan

Dune

Oshyan

Just a quick update, this is being worked on, but I'm still at the point of defining the best process to get good results quickly. So there's a bit of experimentation before I'll be able to crank some of this out. Sorry for the delay, just know that progress is being made. :)

- Oshyan

Oshyan

Another progress update: good news, things are rolling now. Got the software issues worked out and figured out methods and standards for image size, number of setting in-betweens, etc. There are some exceptions, but it seems to be working fairly well. Initial results coming soon. Thanks for your patience!

- Oshyan

masonspappy

yossam

Take your time.............good things come to those that wait.  ;D

TheBadger

It has been eaten.