3D Art Direct Magazine Terragen Special + Terragen Live Conference

Started by Digital Art Live, November 28, 2012, 10:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digital Art Live

Hi folks,

I'm the editor of 3D Art Direct Magazine which interviews digital artists in-depth on their portfolios, workflows and tools. We cover 3D art applications across the board, including Terragen.

We are planning to publish a special issue with a heavy emphasis on Terragen in December and I would like to get some input on which TG artist you would most like to see interviewed.

Further still, if there is a consensus on which artists are featured (and we get their agreement), then I would be open to your questions on their work.

This edition will also promote an on-line Terragen Live Conference which I am planning towards the end of January next year - so watch this space!

Thanks for your attention.

Paul Bussey
Editor of 3D Art Direct Magazine

paul@3DArtDirect.com
www.3dArtDirect.com
www.3DArtLive.com
facebook.com/3DArtDirect
twitter@3dArtDirect
youtube.com/3DArtDirect
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

Dune

jaf

(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

Digital Art Live

Frank Basinski from NWDA (New World Digital Art) and Walli have agreed to an interview for this Terragen Special; so I think that will be hotly anticipated from a number of TG users.

I've also had a "yes" from Mark Edwards for a second interview (we originally interviewed him in issue 7) who does some fine space art with TG. Look out for a recent post "23 oustanding space art images" on www.3DArtDirect.com which republishes this full interview.

So Jaf has proposed inkydigit and Dune. Watch out if you post a reply on this topic - you might just get nominated by Jaf  ;)

Danny Gordon has mentioned your winning animation you created Dune, so there could be some nice material there for the basis of an interview- what do you say?!

Anyway, thank you for your responses so far; appreciated.

Paul Bussey
Editor of 3D Art Direct Magazine

paul@3DArtDirect.com
www.3dArtDirect.com
www.3DArtLive.com
facebook.com/3DArtDirect
twitter@3dArtDirect
youtube.com/3DArtDirect
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: 3D Art Direct on November 29, 2012, 12:28:44 PM
Frank Basinski from NWDA (New World Digital Art) and Walli Tangled-Universe have agreed to an interview for this Terragen Special; so I think that will be hotly anticipated from a number of TG users.

Hi Paul,

I guess it should be like this? :)

Cheers,
Martin

Digital Art Live

Hi Martin,

Check with Frank. I think he has asked Walli as well as you.

I'm very happy to have you all three featured in the magazine.

Paul
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

TheBadger

Not in any order.

Dune
T-U
Hannes <---you guys should not forget Hannes
FrankB
Seth
RArcher
Darthvader
Luc Bianco
There are others too.

QuoteThis edition will also promote an on-line Terragen Live Conference which I am planning towards the end of January next year
You mean Jan 2013? Like the sound of this. Can you tell us more?
It has been eaten.

Dune

QuoteDanny Gordon has mentioned your winning animation you created Dune, so there could be some nice material there for the basis of an interview- what do you say?!
I'd be happy to participate, Paul.

Digital Art Live

Thanks for your continuing responses.

To help create the conference with the content, tutorials and artists that the Terragen community would like to have, I have a short and simple seven question
survey to gain your thoughts on the live conference.

www.3DArtLive.com/TGSurvey

This link will be repeated in the Terragen 2 area of the forums next week, to garner some more responses, together with the actual date of the event.

Looking forward to checking out your responses!
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

Digital Art Live

Does anyone know Jim Bowers name on these forums?

I'd like to contact him in relation to the TERRALIVE conference to see if he would like to take part in some fashion (recommended by Oshyan).
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com