TERRALIVE - Eight Hours of Webinar Recordings Now Released!

Started by Digital Art Live, December 05, 2012, 10:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzyEuclid

I am making the effort to try and get back into Terragen. My head is thick, but perhaps these videos will push me past the gap and take me to a point where I can make some progress with Terragen. I can hope!

Anyway, like several people here, I purchased the recordings only to get the broken link message when trying to download. I am relieved to see that the same problem has been experienced by others and was resolved! I have sent a message already through the support page form, but wanted to sound out here because, well, it's odd the problem continues. Some problem with the link generator under certain circumstances? I'm located in the USA, if that's any use debugging the problem.

Just trying to be helpful...

Peace.

Digital Art Live

Hi FuzzyEuclid,

I've sent you a new link which should work. I'm making some further tests today - and may place the content onto another secure platform entirely (probably Amazon S3) to alleviate the issue.

Kind regards

Paul
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

fuzzyEuclid

Hello!

Indeed you did :)  As typical, nice and quick. I'm downloading the content now. Thanks very much for your diligence!

mdharrington

Just getting into terragen....

These recordings still available, links appear dead on my end

Thanks

Oshyan

They should still be available with a 3D Art Live subscription. I suggest you contact their support:
https://digitalartlive.com/contact-support/

- Oshyan

Digital Art Live

We've moved websites, so apologies for the dead links for the TERRALIVE recordings at the moment - where I'm moving these into a new store. I'm working on resolving this and I'll let you know when this is sorted.

Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live/3D Art Live
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

Digital Art Live

Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

ASK51

Will there be anything like this for the new released TG4? :) Sounds incredibly helpful overall.

Digital Art Live

Quote from: ASK51 on October 10, 2016, 10:46:09 AM
Will there be anything like this for the new released TG4? :) Sounds incredibly helpful overall.

Thanks for your question. I would like to see a new on-line conference for Terragen and we would be pleased to organise and host this (as we did last time). Such an event requires a) some new presenters willing to share their skillsets on Terragen b) Ideally the blessing of Oshyan. Oshyan may have his own ideas and plans about presenting some training on TG4, so it would be worth  approaching him direct first.
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

archonforest

Awesome idea and if happens but pls make the session available offline too!  :)
I would buy it for sure.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Oshyan

We are definitely interested in having more events and resources like Terralive. For the next couple months we'll probably be pretty busy with our TG4 rollout and marketing efforts, bug fixing, etc. But perhaps some time early in 2017 we can make something happen. We definitely need interested presenters, and one of the people who presented last time - Frank Basinski - is unfortunately no longer active. Hopefully others can step-in to provide their expertise.

- Oshyan

DannyG

although this is an older event working with version 2 there is tons of content that is applicable to the current versions, the $49 is a bit steep I must admit, but Martin Huismans session coupled with Franks cloud portion is well worth the price of admission. I highly recommend this
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

SILENCER

DannyG

Quote from: SILENCER on November 21, 2017, 10:46:42 AM
$49.00 for knowledge is nearly free.

The video is 5 years old, I would think they would drop the price a bit. Unless they are selling a lot of them? I never hear anyone reference it on any forum in years. So my guess would be no. I could be wrong of course. I offered to host the files at NWDA for free for proper exposure reasons. Nothing came of that unfortunately. 3DAD or Digital Art Live as it's called now has moved on to it's original Sci-Fi Fantasy model, however I do hear some podcasts that are general environment modeling related I wish them luck.

It's unfortunate that this webinar is kind of dormant in the sense of promotion and as I mentioned the price could be lower for sure, nonetheless the info is very pertinent in the current version v4 I encourage people willing to pay the $49 to buy it. Hopefully waking this thread up may render some positive action.
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram