Looking for additional presenters at the TERRALIVE conference

Started by Digital Art Live, December 14, 2012, 05:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digital Art Live

Hi folks,

I am pleased to announce that Martin Huisman will be presenting one webinar at the TERRALIVE conference and the topic covered will be most likely a tutorial on the node network.

I am also in discussion with a number of other Terragen artists that are interested in presenting, but I thought I would widen the invitation to the general forum.

I'm basically looking for candidates that have:

1) A good knowledge of Terragen 2 or Terragen Classic, even if it is one particular aspect of the software that you think would be of benefit to the rest of the community.
2) A fairly good quality microphone!
3) Enthusiasm!
4) Fairly descent broadband.

There will be five sessions at the conference, and I will probably add a sixth session due to popular demand, so I will need six artists in all.

Thanks for your attention.
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

TheBadger

When you asked before who we would want I gave a short list of some people who came to mind. But I did not think to mention Oshyan or Matt. I saw your post with an interview with Oshyan so I'll guess you already asked him. I'll be listening to the podcast tonight!
So now lets draft Matt! I mean whether or not he wants to, or has time or whatever. Could there be anyone who knows how tg2 works better?

What do you say Matt?

It will be fun to hear the voices of some of the people, who's ideas and thought I spend a lot of time reading!
Whoever the final presenters are. I am looking forward to hearing martin's voice, and perhaps another martin too. If you guys sound like robots my suspicions will be confirmed, I have thought for a while that you guys have cybernetic positronic brains!  ;)
It has been eaten.

Matt

If I were to do this I would have to turn on my most robotic voice possible. ;)
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Digital Art Live

I have had two more (human brained) presenters step forward, so I'll reveal these after I've firmed up what they will be presenting.

But positronic or human brains, as long as you can speak, have enthusiasm and have some expertise on Terragen 2 or Classic, I'd be pleased to talk to you, no matter how robotic you sound....

Quote from: TheBadger on December 14, 2012, 05:58:04 PM
When you asked before who we would want I gave a short list of some people who came to mind. But I did not think to mention Oshyan or Matt. I saw your post with an interview with Oshyan so I'll guess you already asked him. I'll be listening to the podcast tonight!
So now lets draft Matt! I mean whether or not he wants to, or has time or whatever. Could there be anyone who knows how tg2 works better?

What do you say Matt?

It will be fun to hear the voices of some of the people, who's ideas and thought I spend a lot of time reading!
Whoever the final presenters are. I am looking forward to hearing martin's voice, and perhaps another martin too. If you guys sound like robots my suspicions will be confirmed, I have thought for a while that you guys have cybernetic positronic brains!  ;)
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com