Render stops after initial sampling after first render completes

Started by Themodman101, December 20, 2012, 04:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Themodman101

Hey guys, Im working on trying to render a scene that will be animated. Well, I hope anyways XD.

But the render will complete the first time I create a new render node. But if I want to render again and not have it stop after the sampling part. It has to be a new render node. and it only works once before this happens again.

It even says finished at(time) at how ever many tris it is in the sampling. but goes no further. Has anyone else had this problem with V1.5?

I have the latest update. And the program is installed in C:/programfiles/Planetside Software/

aka the 64-bit edition.

Do I have to re-install the program and re-register it? I mean thats really not that big of a deal, but I was hoping to avoid it if possible. I hear that with SSD's having as few re-installs is a good thing :)

Oshyan

Very strange, I've never seen nor heard of such a problem. Does this also happen with the default scene? Can you perhaps share a TGD that reproduces the problem, maybe a stripped-down version?

- Oshyan

Themodman101

Sure thanks alot Oshyan, yeah this is very strange. I think it only happens in this scene. I must have accidentally messed with something I should not have.

Maybe I should copy all the nodes out of this scene, and paste it in a new scene. That may do something. If not, then I don't know what to do. Im testing it out now. in a version that I Re-Installed.

Also does an SSD change anything with how T2 works?