Importing athmos or shaders from another file?

Started by Hannes, May 19, 2007, 05:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

Sorry, I know this has been asked here before, but I can't find it. Is there any way to do this? I think it has been done somehow with clip files, but I don't know how to. Any suggestions?

xNickx

duff

Quote from: Hannes on May 19, 2007, 05:41:02 AM
Sorry, I know this has been asked here before, but I can't find it. Is there any way to do this? I think it has been done somehow with clip files, but I don't know how to. Any suggestions?

I you select the nodes in the node network and the go to File -> Save Nodes as Clip File...
These can then be imported using the Insert Clip File... also on the File menu.

Nick - I think only terrains from 0.9 can be used in TGTP since the two are completely different in all other areas.

Hannes

Oshyan

You can also select nodes and use Copy/Paste keys or right-click functions to for example copy from one instance of TG2 to another. You can even send TG2 clip files in email or instant messaging as plain text by using copy/paste.

As far as import of TG 0.9 settings, we hope to support some basic things like camera and sun position, but due to the significant differences for surfacing and other areas it won't be possible to directly import all settings even in the final release of TG2.

- Oshyan