If this forum would be a bar....

Started by FrankB, January 18, 2013, 05:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyphyr

I've tried some of these "Chocolaty" beers and they're odd. At first you don't taste the chocolate, then you get it on the after taste, then it's kinda, "that's odd, don't think I like that", then you order another one. :)
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

FrankB

baaah, go away with these "abominations" in disguise of beers ;-)

Let's draw a line: this side of the line - inside the Terragen Bar - , there are only beers exclusively made of ingredients that belong to a traditional beer. The other side of the line are beers that have been tampered with and polluted with things like chocolate taste. They live outside of the Terragen Bar, among zombies.

:D

dandelO

Oshyan

Then a nice Amber Ale, or a crisp, unfiltered (American) Wheat for me. I like the occasional Belgian, but there's often an underlying "funk" that doesn't go with my desires for e.g. a wheat beer...

- Oshyan

TheBadger

Try a honey wheat beer and an oatmeal cookie (chewy soft, no raisins) at the same time. Now your in snack heaven.

Also try greek pepperoncinis while having a simple budweiser. YEAH, I SAID IT!

Hey, whats the difference between a wine snob and a beer snob? Wine snobs usually drive nicer cars.  :P :P :P

;) :)
It has been eaten.

Tangled-Universe

Ghehe Michael, there might be some truth to that :P

TheBadger

lol, yeah. But I'm still only teasing a little  ;D No one should be angry with me, I like good beer too :)
It has been eaten.

choronr