"Cumulonimbus and Anvil" Revisited - Final page 2

Started by FrankB, February 12, 2013, 01:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

If you can create a convincing cloud billow animation setup, I will get the animation rendered. :D

- Oshyan

FrankB

Thanks guys, this was a fun detour. Now back to the planet!

Frank

Tangled-Universe

Oshyan's offer is one you can not refuse ;)
I know a couple of nice ways to animate boiling cumulus clouds, depending on fractal setup though.

FrankB

Quote from: Tangled-Universe on February 14, 2013, 03:38:54 AM
Oshyan's offer is one you can not refuse ;)
I know a couple of nice ways to animate boiling cumulus clouds, depending on fractal setup though.

Nah, thanks. I have no interest working on an animation in the first place. Not even sure if this image is a good candidate for animation. :-)

Icegrip

Very nice! Great clouds you've got there, looks impressive! First render is best IMO :)

mhall

Are you sure no animation Frank? I think a slight rustling of leaves in the foreground with a very small  lateral camera move and the slightest bit of movement to the clouds, nothing dramatic, would look REALLY nice. Add a some sounds for leaves and wind and it would make a very nice clip. IMO. :)

~Micheal

FrankB

Quote from: mhall on February 15, 2013, 01:27:35 AM
Are you sure no animation Frank? I think a slight rustling of leaves in the foreground with a very small  lateral camera move and the slightest bit of movement to the clouds, nothing dramatic, would look REALLY nice. Add a some sounds for leaves and wind and it would make a very nice clip. IMO. :)

~Micheal

Yes, I am sure: no animation of this one, I'm sorry. But if you want to, you can grab the pack and do it yourself :-)

Cheers,
Frank

Gannaingh

Awesome clouds Frank! They really look menacing.