swissAdA's WIP's

Started by swissAdA, March 14, 2013, 04:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swissAdA

2 WIP's
i'm working on
P.S. My text is always translated with Google  http://swissada.deviantart.com/

Oshyan

Wow, both are looking very nice already. The atmosphere, perspective, general sense of scale, and composition of the 1st one I like a lot. The rays in the 2nd are phenomenal, too.

- Oshyan

Hannes

Holy cow, that looks great! Maybe the road in the second image is a bit too glossy. It looks kind of wet. If it just has rained you maybe could make the reflections a bit more irregular?

FrankB

They're both great! Will you continue to develop both, or decide for one?

A little hint on the first one: the trees and the house don't seem to be in synch, scale-wise. Particularly the tree in the middle must have towel-sized leafs!

Cheers
Frank

Jo Kariboo

Nice and calm effect with this light !!!

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

Dune

Great WIP's! Would be hard to choose if you'd pursue both. I agree with the made comments, and may add that I would be careful with any trees in the open terrain with the house. maybe some patches of small shrub would do. And I would loose the one large rock. And also make the atmo a bit less 'dense', which would give it more brightness, I guess.
In the 'wet' road, I would add some 'artifacts' to the verges; it is very clean. Some dirt, soil, emptied ashtray... And indeed add a little wear/patchiness to the road surface.

inkydigit

two stunners  for sure, but which one to choose?
:)