Started by Dune, March 30, 2013, 01:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

I think I need to tone down the original leaf images. Thanks.

j meyer

Most likely you know it already -being an illustrator and such- ,but sometimes
a bit of gray added might help,instead of or additional to just toning it down.

Dune

Same area as the first, but now in the present. Sorry about the watermark.

TheBadger

Those cloud shadows really do a lot of good! Great.
It has been eaten.

otakar

That could easily be a photograph, the only thing not quite right are the overly green bushes/trees, they just contrast too much with the rest of the trees to look natural. Amazing stuff again. So much detail.

Hannes

This is really awesome! But I agree with Otakar: these trees are much too saturated.

Dune

It's the healthy climate in Holland  ;) But seriously, I'll look into that for future work. Fortunately, the client was very pleased. He wanted it finished 'the day before I started' so he may not complain  anyway.

Volker Harun

As a customer, I would be pleased, too :D ... artistically, technical the trained eye may spot in any picture something. ;)

Great work!

jo

That's a really great image Ulco :-)

choronr

Ulco, you continue to show us how it should be done.

efflux

I agre about the over green small bushes. I suppose some bushes might be this green but there are a lot of them. Otherwise, that last one is really great. Some of the more dead ground textures were too much in the earlier ones. The fields look great now. It's close to looking like a photo.

pixelpusher636

Well this is a mind blowing render! Here I was looking for one of your renders I saw at work today and found this.
This is spectacular!
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.

Dune

mhaze

Terrific work!