Last week! Finish your projects on time!

Started by FrankB, April 08, 2013, 03:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankB

Quote from: Paul on April 11, 2013, 09:29:57 PM

So what is the official email address for submitting your final image? I sent questions to nwdacontest@hotmail.com but did not get a reply.

Yes, you have constructed the email address correctly. We were hoping that this was pretty obvious, and have written the address in that "funny" way to avoid getting scraped by some web spider, and end up in some spam target list.

The email address is just for submitting the final work. It's better to ask questions here on the forum, or over PM here on the forums.

Martin is managing the email account, perhaps he can look at your questions and elaborate.

Thanks
Frank

Tangled-Universe

Hi Paul,

I have sent you two e-mails (25th and 28th of March) in the past weeks, one of them after you've tryed to reach "me" (nwdacontest e-mail) through Frank.
As I didn't hear anything after that 2nd e-mail I took it for granted you recieved them.
Perhaps my e-mails didn't make it to you, somehow, or very likely they are being stuck in your junk folder or spam filter.

Kind regards,
Martin

Paul

OK, Thanks.  No I did not receive them but I've had this problem before with this e-mail account. It's funny since this is a paid account and my free gmail account always works. Well it's a moot point anyway since it's too late to change my image. I'll submit what I have tomorrow.
Thanks

bla bla 2

Moi, c'est fait. J'ai finie avec l'image, je veux mettre ma dernière image. :)

Me, it's done. I finished with the image I want to put my last image. :)

inkydigit

Hi Frank, not sure f this has been asked, but can we submit a .tif or does it have to be .jpg?
cheers
Jason
:)

FrankB

Quote from: inkydigit on April 13, 2013, 09:15:40 AM
Hi Frank, not sure f this has been asked, but can we submit a .tif or does it have to be .jpg?
cheers
Jason

It's probably most comfortable to choose a decent file size, and the tifs from TG2 seem a bit large for web use. So send in tif if you must, but you'd do us and the viewer a favour if you use a very low compression jpg.

Thanks
Frank

inkydigit

No problem, tiffs are just raw output, so was not sure... Jpeg is not an issue.
Cheers
Jason