www.nwdanet.com closed

Started by FrankB, April 12, 2013, 02:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

Sorry to hear that too :(. Too much assholes out there! Rude word, but simply true.

rcallicotte

Frank, as I said on Facebook, you and NWDA guys are one of the strongest motivators for art and new ideas with Terragen.  So thanks for not quitting.  That's a good sign for us.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Zairyn Arsyn

Quote from: calico on April 15, 2013, 01:20:45 PM
Frank, as I said on Facebook, you and NWDA guys are one of the strongest motivators for art and new ideas with Terragen.  So thanks for not quitting.  That's a good sign for us.

so true.

your website was a essential resource for us TG users, beginners as well.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

FrankB

Thanks all. We'll be back at one point, but expect several months downtime. Maintaining a shop and website on private time is manageable. Building one up from scratch takes so much time, that it will have to stretch over a longer period.

One the positive side: I have not been satisfied much anymore with the old shop and pages. I have entertained the idea of starting from scratch every now and then, just never did it, as the time invest is probably too high for the potential benefit. Now, I'm forced to do it. Not nice, but it bears the chance for a better end result.

Cheers
Frank

Zairyn Arsyn

Quote from: FrankB on April 16, 2013, 03:49:49 AM
Thanks all. We'll be back at one point, but expect several months downtime. Maintaining a shop and website on private time is manageable. Building one up from scratch takes so much time, that it will have to stretch over a longer period.

One the positive side: I have not been satisfied much anymore with the old shop and pages. I have entertained the idea of starting from scratch every now and then, just never did it, as the time invest is probably too high for the potential benefit. Now, I'm forced to do it. Not nice, but it bears the chance for a better end result.

Cheers
Frank

so, will there be a (new) NWDA community store? some point around once you get things rolling again perhaps?
:)

WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

FrankB

Quote from: Zlain three nine on April 18, 2013, 09:06:13 PM
so, will there be a (new) NWDA community store? some point around once you get things rolling again perhaps?
:)

It's a bit too early to say, Lane. I certainly hope so.

Frank

AnneCHPostma

Very sorry to hear that NWDA got hacked Frank.

If I can help you in any way, let me know. Web development is what I do for a living.

Cheers, Anne CH Postma
Ponder this: Is a bit the ultimate Yin Yang?

Andrew March

I've got money says it was those wankers at cgpersia.com that did this, had run ins with them before.