NWDA Contest 2013 - Winners Announced @ CGScenery.com!

Started by Tangled-Universe, April 28, 2013, 11:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangled-Universe

Hi All,

We're happy to announce the winners for the NWDA Contest 2013 :)
Go have a look at CGscenery.com quickly!

Thank you all for participating, the lovely work and WIPs and the great time!

Cheers,
Frank & Martin

mhaze

FrankB

Congratulations to the winners, but also to everyone of the 19 contestants for taking on this difficult challenge, for having the determination and passion to keep improving, pushing the limits and ending up with a truly memorable result!

Frank

yossam

cyphyr

Congratulations to the winners. Richly deserved and all the work was a very fine quality.
:)
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Hetzen

Fantastic work all round guys. Some stunning work there.

choronr

Congratulations to all. Well deserved for the fine work done.

inkydigit

Well done to all participants and especially the well deserved winners- Hannes, Jani and Pierre!
Cheers
Jason
:))

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

inkydigit

Forgot to say a big thank you to all the sponsors too....the prizes are awesome... An excellent motivator!!
Lets hope this is a recurrent competition!
Cheers folks! 
Jason

Hannes

Holy cow, I just read that I made it! Big, big thanks to the jury and the sponsors!!! This is unbelievable! Congratulations to all the other winners and contestants. Your work was awesome!!!

TheBadger

Congratulations! Free stuff is great and the contest was fun to check everyday. Not a bad thing to say about it.
It has been eaten.

Mor

This is awesome, big thanks to everyone! Congratulations Hannes and Pierre and all participants.

Jo Kariboo

Thank Martin, Frank and all of the sponsors ! Congralutations to all participants it's a stimulative competition !!!  :D

Oshyan

I must say I was really impressed by the overall quality of work in this one. As one of the judges I can confirm, at least for my part, that the judging was really, really hard, because there were so many good images, so many of them quite close in quality. Very pleased to see the outcome of this.

Last but not least, congratulations to Hannes and all the other winners! Hannes is of course an artist we all know well, but it was nice to see some less well-known names in the top 3. Well done Jani and Pierre!

- Oshyan