School's Out!

Started by old_blaggard, May 30, 2007, 02:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old_blaggard

I'm done with high school forever and ever... thank God ;).

Congrats to all of the other students out there who have endured yet another year of full-time education.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Oshyan

Congrats to you and all graduates for the year! Here's hoping you can spend the summer time off and not have to get a job right away. ;)

- Oshyan

Will

Congrads man! I'm still about three and a half weeks away (maybe two I don't know) from my last day. Then my time in 10th grade will be over! I do need to find a job though I need to get a registered version of terragen. These 800X600 renders are nice but I need to go big.

Regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Harvey Birdman

Congratulation, OB! Now all you have left is four years of college... maybe grad school... work... taxes...   :o

Well, the college part is pretty cool, anyway.   :)

rcallicotte

Congratulations O_B!  How wonderful!!!  Enjoy some time before you start thinking about what's next or before you do anything "needful". 

"To everything there is a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven."  -  Hope yours is full of true happiness.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Will

Oh, I forgot to ask do you know what you want to go into?

Regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

old_blaggard

Thanks, guys.  And Will, I know I *don't* want to go into biology or art history :P.  Other than that, the door's wide open, which is why I'm going to a liberal arts college.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

nvseal

Congrats OB! I also finished acouple of weeks ago. Finally! Now I can do fun CS stuff.  ;D Do you have ideas about a certain degree yet?

Sethren

Schools out already?        ;D

My last year of school was back in 1995. Jeez, does time fly.     ::)

rcallicotte

Congrats to you, nvseal.  Space art is in your future.  I'm psychic.

Quote from: nvseal on May 30, 2007, 10:22:55 PM
Congrats OB! I also finished acouple of weeks ago. Finally! Now I can do fun CS stuff.  ;D Do you have ideas about a certain degree yet?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?