Stone walling by e-onsoftware

Started by PabloMack, May 07, 2013, 12:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PabloMack

Some time ago I registered with e-on software. I regularly get their newsletter. But I can't find where I put my password. So I told their website to send me my password....several times. No email. I still get their newsletter. My email system doesn't throw emails away. It just puts it into my delete folder which I always look at before emptying it. I go to hunt around on their website just to find that there is no way to talk with them to clear a problem like this up. I get the feeling that they hate talking with users so much that they have built a stone wall in their website to keep us nasty users away from them. If that is how they treat their users then it makes me lose interest in their software.

yossam

I never got a reply from them whenever I sent them any e-mail. That is the main reason I quit using their software. Seems like once they get their money, they forget you until it's time to upgrade.

Dune

yossam

I quit e-on years ago. I'm happy where I'm at.  8)

PabloMack

I finally got two conflicting emails ten minutes appart. I used the second one assuming it is more up to date. I got in and my profile info is all there. Now I just have to make the decision to spend the money.

Update: I actually got four emails resetting the password four times with four different passwords! I'm glad they stopped sending them, otherwise I would have to keep logging back in to change the password again and again. Seems like their system is out of control.

Andrew March

Don't bother, they have the right to use any work you create to promote thier product without your permission and without giving you credit. They did exactly this with me several years ago and then closed my account when I complained effectively stealing £200 which i had in my cornucopia 3d account.

I will never deal with them ever again and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire, in fact I wouldn't give them the steam off my piss!