New to forums...

Started by dhenry2112, July 09, 2013, 04:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhenry2112

Hello all,
I am a graphic designer who delves into 3d modeling, animation and composition. In order to attempt to make some of my visualizations real, I have delved into Terragen 2.  I am new to the forums and have already done a great of reading here, even before joining. I figured this might be the best place to introduce myself, show some of my renders and ask a whole lot of noobish questions :) Thus far I have simply been practicing with TG2 and doing some still renders but ultimately I'm designing environments to use as backdrops for animations which will be composited into after effects.
With that said, here are a couple renders that represent my current progress. I am open to critique. however most suggestions will likely result in me responding with "ok cool, how do I do that?" when it comes to TG2 if it something I haven't tackled yet or simply haven't gotten my head around yet. Which in turn is why I joined, to find answers to questions that have eluded me.

dhenry2112

And one more for now...

Walli

Oshyan

A lovely mood in that first image, the lighting is great. Welcome. :)

- Oshyan

TheBadger

Hi
I like the shape of the trees you used in the first image. And I think the architectural element really helps to make the 2nd image interesting.
Nice stuff.

Looking forward to more!
It has been eaten.